Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 11:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does She Get $130G Too? How About The Boinkee?
Does She Get $130G Too? How About The Boinkee?
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/playboy...-pregnant/

Quote:Playboy model recalls watching Donald Trump boinking her roommate while his fiance was pregnant

Quote:A Playboy magazine playmate described watching Donald Trump have sex with her best friend in the master bedroom of his Trump Tower residence, the Daily Mail reported Monday.

Only months after her centerfold spread, Miss May 1993 Elke Jeinsen reportedly watched the fornication between Trump and Miss December 1992 centerfold Barbara Moore.
RE: Does She Get $130G Too? How About The Boinkee?
Did I miss something about prostitution being legalized ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 7, 2018 at 6:33 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Did I miss something about prostitution being legalized ??

That's a whole other kettle of fish.

And it's only prostitution when not done by the rich and powerful.
Dying to live, living to die.
Ain't that the truth!
Well, I noticed it's not a sin anymore, but laws are still on the book.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

The boinkee should have gotten a grand and a glorious feeling from said boinking. Should have gotten the grand first; getting stiffed by the cheeto can be multi-leveled.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(May 7, 2018 at 8:31 pm)Fireball Wrote: The boinkee should have gotten a grand and a glorious feeling from said boinking. Should have gotten the grand first; getting stiffed by the cheeto can be multi-leveled.

The question is, did she notice?
(May 7, 2018 at 8:33 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(May 7, 2018 at 8:31 pm)Fireball Wrote: The boinkee should have gotten a grand and a glorious feeling from said boinking. Should have gotten the grand first; getting stiffed by the cheeto can be multi-leveled.

The question is, did she notice?

Faking the big "O"? Nahhhhhhh.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(May 7, 2018 at 8:44 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(May 7, 2018 at 8:33 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: The question is, did she notice?

Faking the big "O"? Nahhhhhhh.

"Why was Trump lying on top of me?"

"He was having sex with you."

"Really? You think I would have noticed."
The real questiom is - how did she keep her last meal down?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Too PC for me. onlinebiker 256 13990 December 20, 2021 at 6:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I can't believe she's so stupid as to say this out loud. onlinebiker 21 1421 January 10, 2021 at 10:55 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  NRA, too many hands in the cookie jar? Gawdzilla Sama 11 842 November 28, 2020 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Obama: This simple '60 Minutes' question was 'too tough' for Trump WinterHold 7 785 October 31, 2020 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1894 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  When Irony Is Too Good To Ignore BrianSoddingBoru4 13 2786 July 8, 2019 at 7:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Too stupid to let loose Mr.Obvious 5 897 October 27, 2018 at 5:40 am
  This is just too good brewer 5 689 October 15, 2018 at 9:09 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Donald Trump's wife says she "could be the most bullied person in the world" Seraphina 22 2764 October 14, 2018 at 8:09 am
  And this figures, too Minimalist 0 305 September 10, 2018 at 6:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist