Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 5:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't believe she's so stupid as to say this out loud.
I can't believe she's so stupid as to say this out loud.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/08/us/po...itary.html

Nancy Pelosi actually is going around flapping her yap that "we need to keep an unhinged president from starting a nuclear war" (paraphrase).

Back in the day Ronny Raygun was testing a microphone and made the bad joke "We have passed legislation outlawing the Soviet Union. The bombing starts in 5 minutes".... Then chuckled "a little joke".

The Democrats FRIED him on this - and RIGHTLY SO...

It was an incredibly dumbassed thing to say - it's the sort of thing that can start unwanted wars....

Pelosi may be right - but she is an absolute IDIOT for saying it where the public can hear it - for the same reason that Ronny was an idiot for his comment.
RE: I can't believe she's so stupid as to say this out loud.
(January 9, 2021 at 3:40 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/08/us/po...itary.html

Nancy Pelosi actually is going around flapping her yap that "we need to keep an unhinged president from starting a nuclear war" (paraphrase).

Back in the day Ronny Raygun was testing a microphone and made the bad joke "We have passed legislation outlawing the Soviet Union. The bombing starts in 5 minutes".... Then chuckled "a little joke".

It was an incredibly dumbassed thing to say - it's the sort of thing that can start unwanted wars....

Pelosi may be right - but she is an absolute IDIOT for saying it where the public can hear it - for the same reason that Ronny was an idiot for his comment.

Why - you don't think people can figure it out for themselves?

There's a meme going around saying - paraphrase - Trump has the nuclear codes but is too dangerous for Twitter.

Pelosi didn't say anything that thousands of people around the world hadn't already thought of.

It's becoming obvious to me that you don't like females in power.  Any of them...Hillary, your governor, Pelosi...

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

What the hell are you talking about? There is nothing wrong with saying we need safeguards to stop unhinged presidents from starting nuclear wars, And it's nothing like Ronny Raygun's joke. What deranged alternate reality do you live in?
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(January 9, 2021 at 3:40 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/08/us/po...itary.html

He is a cornered rat who is facing legal trouble when he leaves. He is unhinged and he has always had the mentality of a bully who knocks over the checker board when he loses. I grew up with assholes like him. He IS dangerous with that mentality precisely because his dad never taught him empathy or set parameters.

50 former Republican Intel agents warned America not to elect Trump while he was running for the very thing we are going through right now. Our intel has been consistent in saying that Trump acting like he is, and refusing to cooperate with Biden's transition team for so long, IS putting us at danger. 

I really do get sick of this crap. Your more worried about someone offending Trump than the actual damage he is doing.

This is the thing that’s nagging at your brain right now? Not the insurrection that was ordered and incited by our sitting president? That’s just weird, man.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
And NOBODY addressed the subject..

Just made assumptions and hurled insults at the OP....

I am not against WHAT she said...

But saying it publicly? Pure irresponsible stupidity.

You bitched about the bonehead stuff Trump said the last 4 years - and for the.most part - rightly so..... You were INFURIATED by people who stood up for the dipshit things he did and said...

Now you want your turn.......

Defend the morons...

It's the new politics...
I wouldn't trust him with a Nerf gun. And nobody actually knows how bad he will get until he hits bottom.
(January 9, 2021 at 5:04 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I wouldn't trust him with a Nerf gun. And nobody actually knows how bad he will get until he hits bottom.

No shit. I can't count the number of times I thought Trump couldn't go any lower, but time after time he does. Inciting the insurrection of Wednesday is the worst so far. SO FAR.
Quote:Pelosi may be right - but she is an absolute IDIOT for saying it where the public can hear it - for the same reason that Ronny was an idiot for his comment.

Fair point, because before she said it, not a single member of the American public was aware that the US President has authority over the nuclear arsenal.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Sorry, Brian, but a lot of us knew this. My nightmares for four years now.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 647 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  ciafbi have to say about ufo'hs Drich 122 4057 May 26, 2021 at 11:08 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 465 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
Thumbs Down More Stupid in Flint Mi. onlinebiker 6 372 July 31, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] Can you sew? Can you save a life? Gawdzilla Sama 30 2565 April 5, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  You can't say that anymore. onlinebiker 89 6545 January 1, 2020 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  New Gun Regulations In The US Would Be Really, Really Stupid BrianSoddingBoru4 135 11820 May 6, 2019 at 4:55 am
  Why are humans so stupid? Brian37 36 1610 March 11, 2019 at 1:10 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Too stupid to let loose Mr.Obvious 5 889 October 27, 2018 at 5:40 am
  Not Merely Stupid Minimalist 7 948 October 23, 2018 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah