Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Want Your Cray Cray
I Want Your Cray Cray

RE: I Want Your Cray Cray
just select new post, full edit, click the video icon, select youtube and paste ...
Don't forget to remove the http:// already there.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
"Music" videos are too frenetic for me. They remind me of SpongeBob Squarepants, and not in a good way. People who have small children, or who are planning on having children, please keep the TV off entirely when they are around. The evidence is in, and it isn't good. I'm not going to do your research, either. Sleepy
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
It's not a real music video. It's from the television show Marvel's Jessica Jones. When I was watching the second season, where this video appeared, tied into a main character's past, I was not at all surprised that they ripped off Britney Spears.
(May 9, 2018 at 11:26 pm)Kit Wrote: It's not a real music video.  It's from the television show Marvel's Jessica Jones.  When I was watching the second season, where this video appeared, tied into a main character's past, I was not at all surprised that they ripped off Britney Spears.

Oh. I will admit that I've never even heard of that show.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(May 9, 2018 at 11:30 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(May 9, 2018 at 11:26 pm)Kit Wrote: It's not a real music video.  It's from the television show Marvel's Jessica Jones.  When I was watching the second season, where this video appeared, tied into a main character's past, I was not at all surprised that they ripped off Britney Spears.

Oh. I will admit that I've never even heard of that show.

It's worth watching.  Jessica Jones is fierce.
I do not watch any tv. Ever. Except for the news. (and some sports on Foxtel)

(except for the last 30 seconds of Bold & Beautiful because I want to catch the main news stories)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 9, 2018 at 10:26 pm)Kit Wrote:

I don't know who she is, but I want her dead.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 10, 2018 at 4:42 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 9, 2018 at 10:26 pm)Kit Wrote:

I don't know who she is, but I want her dead.

Boru

You called?
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So.... I want to make music with... Software. Any help? ErGingerbreadMandude 23 3192 August 3, 2017 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  The Republicunts Never Want To Negotiate.....Jon Stewart Shows What They Do Want. Minimalist 4 1092 April 15, 2015 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Do you want to build a snowman? Foxaèr 9 1699 December 26, 2014 at 4:15 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Persecture: The movie enemies of religious freedom don't want you to see!!! catman 13 3552 March 23, 2014 at 11:15 am
Last Post: My imaginary friend is GOD
  Rev. Rye doesn't want to blow you up. Rev. Rye 0 904 April 29, 2012 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Do you want to live forever? theVOID 10 3021 December 22, 2010 at 6:25 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Want Noms now! Eilonnwy 21 4053 July 6, 2010 at 4:07 am
Last Post: darkwolf176
  I want an electric car... Darwinian 5 2173 December 14, 2008 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Purple Rabbit