Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 11:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ramblings of a crazy lady.
Ramblings of a crazy lady.
A guess I'll jump on the blog train.

Since this is the first post, it will have to set a note for the rest of the entries that follow.

That note will be E flat.

Today, May 18 2018, is Lil Tim's birthday.

Lil Tim was born 15 years ago while I was at a party, having a drinking contest against a couple of guys (which I won). I suspect there may have been something stronger than vidka in the shots...

The day started well enough with Lil Tim waking up early and running around all excited. But he woke the rest of us up.

The problem with Lil Tim is that, being a relative newcomer, none of the other voices will have anything to do with him, not even Jesus, Elvis, or the two Napoleons.

So Lil Tim spent most of the day lurking in the back of my head sulking and smoking something illegal.

Speaking of the Voices, Jemima really needs a talking to. She's so innocent and naive and trusting that the other voices try to take advantage of her. Especially Azrael who is always trying to tempt her with an apple, and is deteremined to take not just her soul and mine, but to take me over completely, which I

I WILL TAKE HER SOUL! AND YOURS!! WHEN I FINALLY TAKE OVER!!!!

won't allow him to do.
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Ramblings of a crazy lady.
Wow mine are just assholes. Hats off!
Who owns THAT body! I want to talk to her. I have a proposition for her. Beccs, you stay out of it! (you already know what I'm thinking! shhhh)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
E flat.
I knew it wouldn't be B natural.

If you're A Minor, block your ears please!
Tongue
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Be careful, you don't want Drich to copy and paste your entire OP into a new thread and change one word to SCIENCE. His satire is dangerous stuff. Especially when he explains it afterwards.
Hope you had a good day Beccs! Heart
I rarely do this but I'm offering my "personal" therapy services. 

Can I speak to Azrael next? He seems to be the only with a valid plan.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 17, 2018 at 11:20 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I suspect there may have been something stronger than vidka in the shots...
(emphasis is mine)

So do I. Big Grin
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Day next:

It started well enough whne I got to "sleep in" until 6am.

After arriving in Wellington I decided to wander and get some shopping done. That part was kinda ruined when I was nearly run over by a stupid cunt who needs to learn to read roadsigns (yes, that's exactly what I called him) driving the wrong way up a one way street.

After I got home I got a lot of housework done and crashed about 10pm. My new cat, for the first time, came to bed with me. That was the last time I saw him...
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deidre's Ramblings *Deidre* 159 18190 December 13, 2018 at 10:41 am
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Ramblings of a flawed human being. Jackalope 11 926 August 12, 2018 at 4:55 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4