Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In focus picture of UFO -finally!
In focus picture of UFO -finally!
[Image: 2aijjm.jpg]

That's right! It was a perfect night, no clouds anywhere.
The UFO was a shiny saucer shape, it looked metallic with lots of beautiful lights spinning around it and lighting up the saucer perfectly!

Some people may be under the impression that some sort of insect may have obstructed the photo, but I disagree!
I know what I saw people! There was a person inside the saucer who was also waving at me! He may or may not be Jesus though, as he was too far away! I won't lie!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: In focus picture of UFO -finally!
(May 18, 2018 at 1:34 am)ignoramus Wrote: [Image: 2aijjm.jpg]

That's right! It was a perfect night, no clouds anywhere.
The UFO was a shiny saucer shape, it looked metallic with lots of beautiful lights spinning around it and lighting up the saucer perfectly!

Some people may be under the impression that some sort of insect may have obstructed the photo, but I disagree!
I know what I saw people! There was a person inside the saucer who was also waving at me! He may or may not be Jesus though, as he was too far away! I won't lie!

I suspect thou art taking the piss!
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: In focus picture of UFO -finally!
Angel
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I finally got a sign from Jesus! ignoramus 10 813 June 18, 2018 at 4:19 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I finally understand the Trinity! ignoramus 19 1948 October 4, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: JackRussell
  Trump Supporter Focus Group... Faith No More 0 416 August 14, 2016 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  Biggest questions about the holy trinity: Finally Answered Aoi Magi 1 595 February 23, 2016 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Bernie Sanders finally says "Let's cut the BS, America" in recent interview Heat 0 722 December 22, 2015 at 1:34 am
Last Post: Heat
  One Very Cool Picture Cinjin 14 2090 March 26, 2014 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Finally...a useful iPhone. thesummerqueen 3 1318 April 19, 2011 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: HeyItsZeus
  Finally, after all these years of doubt... PROOF!!!! Entropist 2 1770 August 31, 2010 at 9:19 pm
Last Post: goalie