Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 5:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheers!
Cheers!
Hello, I've finally grown comfortable enough in what I believe to understand discussions! (Was Pentecostal for 27 years, been freed for almost 5 years!) 

If you've seen Jesus Camp then you've seen my life. If you haven't seen Jesus Camp - watch it. 

I've been lurking for a while but you guys are awesome so yolo, here I am.
RE: Cheers!
Welcome Woof.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Hello and welcome.

I'm The Valkyrie and I will be your guide to the dark side this evening.

Sacrifices to the Dark Lord will be held every Friday at midnight, once we find a new source of virgins.

Orgies are in the staff area every other Saturday.

Tormenting of lost souls is on Sunday and feeding the demons is done by roster. Mucking them out is for the noobs. Your mop, bucket, and hose will be provided.
Dying to live, living to die.
Welcome !

[Image: a.baa-now-how-to-cook-a-baby.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Welcome to our little band of heathens
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
I refuse to watch any "jesus camp"  Wink

Welcome aboard.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Welcome matey...

I take it Pentecostal came with a "cost"?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I was hoping for a baby eating meme and was not disappointed!
Greetings and welcome to AF.org.

I'm from hillbilly land. Lots of Pentecostals out here in the hollers. Tons of my friends, anyway. I've heard stories. No need to watch the documentary.
I was always scared of the Pentecostals back in my Christian days. Hehe. Welcome to AF
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheers Utracia 8 1557 November 1, 2012 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen