Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11 months
11 months
Cigarette free, today. 

July 1 will be my one year anniversary of quitting smoking. Honestly, I never thought this day would come. There's been a lot going on here and plenty of times when I could have just as easily gone back to smoking. I'm proud to say that hasn't been the case. Not a craving, not a thought.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: 11 months
Congratulations Joods!!!!!
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(June 1, 2018 at 4:07 pm)Joods Wrote: Cigarette free, today. 

July 1 will be my one year anniversary of quitting smoking. Honestly, I never thought this day would come. There's been a lot going on here and plenty of times when I could have just as easily gone back to smoking. I'm proud to say that hasn't been the case. Not a craving, not a thought.

And here I was hoping for a cute 11 month old baby pic.
I’m super happy for you, well done!
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(June 1, 2018 at 4:11 pm)Alexmahone Wrote:
(June 1, 2018 at 4:07 pm)Joods Wrote: Cigarette free, today. 

And here I was hoping for a cute 11 month old baby pic.

Lol at my age?  The four kids I already have is more than enough lol.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Woot! Yay Joods!

I'll be celebrating my nine year anniversary on July 22nd. Best thing I ever did for myself.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Thank you!

It really does feel so freeing.
Grats, Joods! *hugs*

Keep those nasty cancer sticks away from your lungs. <3
Congratulations!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Thanks guys 🙃

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have given up smoking 6 months ago , but ... Megabullshit 95 3475 April 1, 2020 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Single after 1 year and 4 months :S Edwardo Piet 18 3246 July 9, 2015 at 9:28 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  [rant] Gave church 5 months to answer my questions. What was I thinking? IanHulett 3 1499 May 10, 2015 at 9:57 pm
Last Post: robvalue
Thumbs Down A week turned into two amd a half months. Keri 24 4731 December 13, 2014 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Man gets months for tearing Koran. Brian37 2 784 March 19, 2013 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: Something completely different