Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up
What's up
What's up guys? Hello from the States. Not really sure what to put here... just looking for an interesting place to talk about my beliefs or lack thereof, amongst other things.
RE: What's up
Welcome Woof.

Look around, sniff our butts, and if ya like it jump right on in!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Welcome matey ...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Welcome Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(June 3, 2018 at 7:09 pm)PRJA93 Wrote: What's up guys? Hello from the States. Not really sure what to put here... just looking for an interesting place to talk about my beliefs or lack thereof, amongst other things.

Hi, Hello, Welcome here!!!
High five, PRJA93!! Big Grin
[Image: 200w.gif]
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
Nada, welcome aboard.  It;s lonely for us gnostic types.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Welcome.
Dying to live, living to die.
Hello there.
Welcome!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Welcome, hope you like it here.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.