Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks Like The Bromance Is Over
Looks Like The Bromance Is Over
Oui, Monsieur Le President, l'orange turd est un crétin!

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/trump-m...riticized/

Quote:Trump melted down during ‘terrible’ call with French president: ‘He can’t handle being criticized’

Quote:Donald Trump and his French counterpart Emmanuel Macron reportedly had a “terrible” conversation last week in the wake of the American president’s decision to impose steel tariffs that will affect Europe.

Two sources that spoke to CNN said President Macron incorrectly believed he would be able to “candidly” criticize Trump due to the relative closeness of their working relationship.
RE: Looks Like The Bromance Is Over
Trump's remaining boast: the best negotiator still in diapers.
Does this really surprise us  Dodgy
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

[Image: time-donald-trump-widdle-man-baby-24550183.png]
We let such idiots get into power and it will effect economy and people will lose jobs.  All because we are too lazy to take responsibility and let clowns like him manipulate us to giving them power.

#TimeToRethinkTheSystem
Don't blame me.  I voted with the majority!
(June 4, 2018 at 6:19 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Don't blame me.  I voted with the majority!

There is something wrong with the system when you have snake like Hillary at one end and rabid Bear like Trump on the other. It's not much of a choice.

Democrats should have never sabotaged Bernie as well.

A lot of people and I would have, voted Trump, simply out of well deserved protest to when they used special votes that were never meant to be used that way, to take Bernie away.
Quote:Democrats should have never sabotaged Bernie as well.

When people actually voted in primaries, Sanders got crushed.  Clinton beat Sanders by 3.7 million actual votes.*  Grow up and stop fucking whining all the time.  You remind me of the orange turd.

* Almost a million more votes than the margin Clinton had over the WLB where all 50 states were voting.
(June 4, 2018 at 6:31 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Democrats should have never sabotaged Bernie as well.

When people actually voted in primaries, Sanders got crushed.  Clinton beat Sanders by 3.7 million actual votes.*  Grow up and stop fucking whining all the time.  You remind me of the orange turd.

* Almost a million more votes than the margin Clinton had over the WLB where all 50 states were voting.

Cause he no chance of winning already due being sabotaged.

Don't rewrite what happened, he was going to being Democrat Nominee, at one point till they sabotaged him with votes that should never have been used and contradict all principles of democracy.
I love it.  So all the democrats ( do try to remember that Sanders is an Independent, not a Democrat ) have to be disenfranchised because a dumb fuck like you didn't get his way.

My goodness.  I despise Snowflakes!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  looks like the orange man group making a come back.. Drich 190 10989 December 25, 2020 at 10:03 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Looks Like The WLB Got Hoodwinked Minimalist 53 6048 June 14, 2018 at 7:06 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Looks like the NRA is at it again NuclearEnergy 46 7912 August 7, 2017 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Looks like our so called president is creating more enemries NuclearEnergy 5 1313 June 18, 2017 at 9:41 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Looks like Macron wins French Presidential Election easily TheRealJoeFish 30 7530 May 8, 2017 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  Looks Like The Russkis Regret Their Choice Minimalist 24 7284 April 19, 2017 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Looks Like They Have The Straight Dope on The Big Dope! Minimalist 6 1002 April 15, 2017 at 5:06 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Looks As If The WLB Did Not Fool China Minimalist 11 1923 April 11, 2017 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Oh, No...Looks Like Building Walls Is Complicated, Too! Minimalist 28 4684 March 30, 2017 at 8:58 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Looks Like One Vote Drumpf Won't Be Able To Get Minimalist 7 1450 August 26, 2016 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: Brian37