Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks Like The Russkis Regret Their Choice
Looks Like The Russkis Regret Their Choice
Buyer's remorse, Vladimir.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/hairs-br...rth-korea/

Quote:‘Hair’s breadth from nuclear war’: Kremlin TV says Trump is ‘more dangerous’ than North Korea

Hard to argue with that assessment.
RE: Looks Like The Russkis Regret Their Choice
But they hacked in support of Trump!

"Let the buyer beware".
Dying to live, living to die.
There's a difference between support of Trump vs opposition to Hillary. I think for Russia it was more the latter but they got the same result.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
That'll lern 'em, goddern 'em!

(April 17, 2017 at 8:24 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: There's a difference between support of Trump vs opposition to Hillary. I think for Russia it was more the latter but they got the same result.

True.  But by opposing Clinton they knew the only alternative was the wild haired loon with the intellectual capacity of an overflowing sewer.
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 17, 2017 at 8:24 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: There's a difference between support of Trump vs opposition to Hillary. I think for Russia it was more the latter but they got the same result.

What Putey is learning is that "you can negotiate with competence but you can't deal with crazy."
(April 17, 2017 at 9:01 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:

True.  But by opposing Clinton they knew the only alternative was the wild haired loon with the intellectual capacity of an overflowing sewer.

I think they took the "better the devil you don't know" position. Oops!

Different president same god damn stupid neo cons pressing the god damn war button. 
And people wonder why peaceful protests these days are turning violent.

Neo cons need to realize we cannot the world cannot afford a clash between world powers that have a nuclear arsenal
this isn't WW2. We have the power most first world nations have the power in their finger tips to completely end life on earth as we know
it but we are smart enough not to be pressing that big red button. I mean hell we have the NPT as a result of oh yeah nukes.. um we should
sign this pact so we don't destroy everything.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(April 17, 2017 at 9:29 pm)dyresand Wrote:

Different president same god damn stupid neo cons pressing the god damn war button. 
And people wonder why peaceful protests these days are turning violent.

Neo cons need to realize we cannot the world cannot afford a clash between world powers that have a nuclear arsenal
this isn't WW2. We have the power most first world nations have the power in their finger tips to completely end life on earth as we know
it but we are smart enough not to be pressing that big red button. I mean hell we have the NPT as a result of oh yeah nukes.. um we should
sign this pact so we don't destroy everything.

Um...... wut?
(April 17, 2017 at 9:02 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

What Putey is learning is that "you can negotiate with competence but you can't deal with crazy."

By successfully installing trump, Russia still ensured no one is looking at its land grab in Ukraine. Trump's cruise missiles did absolutely nothing to inconvenience Assad. The stink about chemical weapons is nothing worse than Hillary would have done. The rabidly anti-Russian Poland and the Baltic republics are still terrified and huddling inside their own borders rather than thinking of building further buffers between themselves and Russia By taking chunks out of Russian sphere of influence through NATO.

No, I think Russia has no buyer's remorse, and is laughing its head off in private over how much it has gained, and how easy it is avoid scrutiny over how it gained these by just simply complaining a little about trump.

(April 17, 2017 at 9:05 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(April 17, 2017 at 9:01 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: True.  But by opposing Clinton they knew the only alternative was the wild haired loon with the intellectual capacity of an overflowing sewer.

I think they took the "better the devil you don't know" position. Oops!

No, they took the "better the half wit who has given you so much to blackmail him with, then the evil you know" position, and I doubt they are complaining.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A thing about choice and laws in the USA ShinyCrystals 7 888 October 15, 2023 at 10:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 4718 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  looks like the orange man group making a come back.. Drich 190 10418 December 25, 2020 at 10:03 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Let’s take their guns BrokenQuill92 141 9044 November 22, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Two Old Pros - Doing Their Thing Minimalist 8 942 November 28, 2018 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Palestinian rock throwing, but isnt that against their religion? Kimbi 1 495 September 4, 2018 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  FOX Being Dragged Down By Their Anchor Minimalist 10 1567 August 23, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Looks Like The WLB Got Hoodwinked Minimalist 53 5880 June 14, 2018 at 7:06 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Looks Like The Bromance Is Over Minimalist 31 2091 June 5, 2018 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fools And Their Money! Minimalist 10 997 May 18, 2018 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Tiberius