Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 8:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best game EVER!!!!!! (maybe)
Best game EVER!!!!!! (maybe)

And yes, this is not a joke.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
RE: Best game EVER!!!!!! (maybe)
Saw this a few days ago and presumed it's by the same people that made street cleaning simulator. There must be a market for them or they wouldn't keep developing them :/
That trailer was hilarious. Axe wielding back flipping goat?
(February 18, 2014 at 9:58 am)Insanity Wrote: That trailer was hilarious. Axe wielding back flipping goat?
Yes and it never dies, it gets hit by a car and the car is worse off.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
I like goats...
I'm totally getting this
carmageddon + farming animals = Goat sim
Goats are pretty sweet mang.
ROFLOL
ROFLOL
ROFLOL
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

I LOVE the music!!!!
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
.....dafuq?
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Factorio - Second Highest Rated Steam Game Ever Edwardo Piet 33 4189 June 10, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  What is the weirdest video game you've ever played? Edwardo Piet 23 2838 February 23, 2017 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: Athene
  My best chess finish ever! :D bennyboy 9 2175 March 4, 2016 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  PC games, first ever PC game? Edwardo Piet 61 5808 October 7, 2015 at 8:28 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  BEST GAME EVER! Napoléon 2 1737 March 30, 2012 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Napoléon
Question Best game/s of 2011 Napoléon 39 13636 January 30, 2012 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  QWOP, the hardest game ever made. leo-rcc 15 9554 April 8, 2011 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: Sarcasm