Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What A Surprise
What A Surprise
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/us-inte...talks-nbc/

Quote:US intelligence believes North Korea making more nuclear bomb fuel despite talks: NBC

Quote:The network cited U.S. officials as saying that the intelligence assessment concludes that North Korea has more than one secret nuclear site in addition to its known nuclear fuel production facility at Yongbyon.

There is absolutely unequivocal evidence that they are trying to deceive the U.S.,” NBC quoted one official as saying.

That should be a snap with the fucking moron we have in charge.
RE: What A Surprise
Wow the psychotic madman waving nuclear weapons around who executes his own relatives might not be totally trust worthy .Who would have thought ?. Oh wait 

Quote:President Donald Trump complimented Kim Jong Un as “very honorable” so far and said he hopes to hold his summit with the North Korean leader “very soon.”
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Hey... those of us who knew better wanted so badly to tell the right what a horrible idea this was.

We told you so tRump. Ya fucking idiot.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
You seem to think safe guarding the US is of any concern to trump.
(June 30, 2018 at 8:09 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/us-inte...talks-nbc/

Quote:US intelligence believes North Korea making more nuclear bomb fuel despite talks: NBC

Quote:The network cited U.S. officials as saying that the intelligence assessment concludes that North Korea has more than one secret nuclear site in addition to its known nuclear fuel production facility at Yongbyon.

There is absolutely unequivocal evidence that they are trying to deceive the U.S.,” NBC quoted one official as saying.

This is clearly fake news, as Mr. Trump has already declared that North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 1, 2018 at 1:31 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: You seem to think safe guarding the US is of any concern to trump.

Actually I don't. That narcissistic piece of orange crap doesn't care about anyone here except for his own family. Like I said - those of us with brains already knew better. We weren't surprised.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(July 1, 2018 at 8:36 am)Joods Wrote:
(July 1, 2018 at 1:31 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: You seem to think safe guarding the US is of any concern to trump.

That narcissistic piece of orange crap doesn't care about anyone here except for his own family.

I don't think I bet on that.
Wouldn't this have happened whether or not we played the game with NK?

What has the Trump given away since the summit other than war games that only escalated tensions?

I'm not backing Trump, but other than some stupid rhetoric (which Kim loves), what harm had been done?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 30, 2018 at 8:09 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/us-inte...talks-nbc/

This type of ineptness is EXACTLY what 50 REPUBLICAN law agents warned of if we put that stupid fuck in office.

45 is not only an evil bully, he's good at that, he doesn't have a fucking clue that he is being played on the global stage.
(July 1, 2018 at 10:27 am)mh.brewer Wrote: Wouldn't this have happened whether or not we played the game with NK?

What has the Trump given away since the summit other than war games that only escalated tensions?

I'm not backing Trump, but other than some stupid rhetoric (which Kim loves), what harm had been done?

They're not war games, they're joint manoeuvres designed to ensure a properly coordinated joint defence between US and South Korean forces in event of a North Korean attack. By abandoning them not alone is Trump decreasing the effictiveness of a hypothetical future defence against an attack, but much worse he is signalling to US allies in East Asia that they can't depend on him if they get attacked.

Expect both South Korea and Japan to move much closer to China in the near future.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tumblr Trouble - no surprise Foxaèr 1 247 May 8, 2019 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Is this a surprise to anyone? Selfishness and Altruism and Politics. Angrboda 2 384 December 12, 2018 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Oh What A Surprise (Not) Minimalist 0 248 February 26, 2018 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Oh, Surprise, Surprise. The WLB Is Full Of Shit Minimalist 2 837 February 13, 2018 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Surprise Surprise Surprise! The Fix Was In! A Theist 76 16033 November 13, 2017 at 5:29 am
Last Post: A Theist
  What A Surprise.. The WLB Had No Plan For Afghanistan Minimalist 12 2364 August 5, 2017 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  No Surprise Here A Theist 85 15641 July 9, 2014 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: Whateverist