Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I must say...
I must say...
I just got my new computer and the sign in routine for this board is fucking absurd when you have to get a new password.  Signs....roads....buses...cars....  why can't you make it interesting and make it pussy or something.  Holy fuck.  I was close to saying "fuck it - it ain't worth it."

Shit.
RE: I must say...
The lesson: don't get a new computer.
No choice - chip got fried.
(July 11, 2018 at 2:08 am)Minimalist Wrote: I just got my new computer and the sign in routine for this board is fucking absurd when you have to get a new password.  Signs....roads....buses...cars....  why can't you make it interesting and make it pussy or something.  Holy fuck.  I was close to saying "fuck it - it ain't worth it."

Shit.

And yet, here you are. 

Let's face it, you'd be constipated without this place.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 11, 2018 at 2:08 am)Minimalist Wrote: I just got my new computer and the sign in routine for this board is fucking absurd when you have to get a new password.  Signs....roads....buses...cars....  why can't you make it interesting and make it pussy or something.  Holy fuck.  I was close to saying "fuck it - it ain't worth it."

Shit.

It was decreed by Divi Tiberio, for security of all of us, IMHO a pain in the arse, but a need. You should blame him.

Does the new specs allow for total war™
I literally have no idea what you're talking about. Goes to show what I knew.
(July 11, 2018 at 3:28 pm)Shell B Wrote: I literally have no idea what you're talking about. Goes to show what I knew.

What I understand from the complaint is that Min never signed up since his new computer and a lot of requirements to sign in a new computer. Old farts, can't handle a scumputer.
That's a very British sounding thread title. Cultural appropriation!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Use a password manager like Lastpass. Makes life so much easier.

Shit.

Wait, that is not fair, what about the ladies when they have the same problems with booting up a new computer?

I think they think the same thing in reverse, "Hey asshole, I don't need you to whip it out every time."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the "Buddy List" for? Why must we request/give consent? Whateverist 16 2580 November 3, 2017 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: shadow
Question Suggestion: New AF favicon? Have your say Aractus 22 3127 July 11, 2016 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Atheist Forums Must Change Cinjin 47 8500 January 30, 2016 at 8:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4