Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are you rude?
Why are you rude?
I like it here and I love you in a nonsexual way, but why are many people here are rude?
--
Is it abstinence syndrome? Is it because you miss Gawd so much?
RE: Why are you rude?
How can you love us? You're "new."

Also, I'm rude because I don't like an awful lot of people, and it's too much effort to be nice to them.
Uh you'll have to be more specific.  What have you experienced here?  Was someone rude to you?  (Did you deserve it?)

Also, how old are you and what is your religious orientation?
I can take it when people are rude to me. I will assume you are just as tough.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

I think I'm pretty successful at keeping my criticisms about the issues I don't like, and not the people that have them. I mean if I see someone that's clearly a homophobe (someone who thinks gays ought to die because, god, or shouldn't be able to marry because, god) or something like that, I might say they're homophobic. Or something similar.

Atheists and Theists often can't get along on religion and certain moral issues. That's why it's probably a good thing my former theist friends and I IRL cut each other off. Those friendships would have been incredibly strained at best if I had to hold all my contrary thoughts and opinions back in order to keep them as friends.
Just because I spit on your zither at your great uncle Frim's wedding to the syphilitic narwhal doesn't make me rude, mate.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 22, 2018 at 12:22 pm)Shell B Wrote: How can you love us? You're "new."

Also, I'm rude because I don't like an awful lot of people, and it's too much effort to be nice to them.

I agree, and especially at this point in history, considering the President doing everything he can to undermine the institutions set up to insure we would not devolve into a totalitarian state, being verbally polite is not an option.
[Image: e036ea2d632440785ee13b720e16be63.jpg]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(July 22, 2018 at 12:21 pm)Graufreud Wrote: I like it here and I love you in a nonsexual way, but why are many people here are rude?
--
Is it abstinence syndrome? Is it because you miss Gawd so much?

Fuck off you sissy dick swab.

Oops, sorry. That's a nice snowflake (pats on head). You're beautiful.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 22, 2018 at 12:38 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(July 22, 2018 at 12:22 pm)Shell B Wrote: How can you love us? You're "new."

I agree, and especially at this point in history, considering the President doing everything he can to undermine the institutions set up to insure we would not devolve into a totalitarian state, being verbally polite is not an option.

Good gravy you are capable of serious "everything's about Trump" gymnastics. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The rude jokes thread Brick-top 34 31347 October 8, 2008 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet