Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hurricane Lane
Hurricane Lane
The Islands of Hawaii are totally freaked out by what is about to come upon them. Truth be told, I prayed this storm thingy away from me days ago, demanding and commanding God. Why not, I AM His son right? I do what I want!

But Geez! They are all just freakin' out! But, God will come through for me at the 11th hour and fifty-nine minutes and fifty-nine seconds, as He always does: my Hero, Friend and Father we call "Jesus"! Yet, I already told them that I prayed it away from me.They don't know what the people of Florida understand about me, having lived there for 9ys without incident and all claiming, "we are way overdue"! It's just so cool bein' me! (a few months after I leave, they were hit by two--yeah, I gots power!) 

Yeah, I gots powers! "Nothing is impossible for him who believes(keeps on trusting)!" (Bible quote)
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
RE: Hurricane Lane
Then why hasn't any Good Christian ever prayed for an end to war?
"The hands that help are better far than the lips that pray." ~ Robert Ingersoll

Preparation, not masturbation.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I've been watching Lane on the NOAA hurricane site for a couple of days. Hopefully it keeps heading due west and passes the islands reasonably far to the south.

Stay safe, Haipule.
My sister is living with her husband and two children in Hawaii. They can't even get bottled water at this point.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
Yikes! I hope it passes by, and everyone stays safe (and has water!)
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
OTOH, maybe all that rain will cool the lava?
(August 22, 2018 at 12:10 pm)Minimalist Wrote: OTOH, maybe all that rain will cool the lava?

But where would our friend sniff volcanic gases if the lava cools?
Every USN ship that could make it to sea has left Pearl Harbor.

(August 22, 2018 at 12:10 pm)Minimalist Wrote: OTOH, maybe all that rain will cool the lava?

Remember the Icelandic town that stopped a lava flow? Well, they used a torrent of water just to "build" a dam to divert the flow.
If Haipule is the savior the islands are fucked. 

[Image: 23390.jpg]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lawrence Krauss vs William Lane Craig dyresand 4 1394 February 24, 2015 at 11:31 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan