Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iggy's "reality" scale
Iggy's "reality" scale
Since the famous Dawkins and Boru scales, I wish to propose a scale whereby we can quantify people's level of sanity by utilizing an easy to understand (patent pending), list of questions. It is so easy, even a Trump supporter will be able to grasp and successfully use it and possibly benefit or profit from it.

Where do you position yourself on the scale. (Whole numbers only! Not everybody has intimate understanding of halves and quarters and other complex fractions)

1.  The bible IS my reality! And if you haven't accepted Jesus Christ yet, you and your stupid list are all going to HELL!@

2.  I understand how the world works, I really do! I just like going to church because I'm hoping to live forever in one way or another, no biggie.

3.  You can never be absolutely sure about anything, which is why I always employ tea leaves to validate what my palm reader says! I'm not that gullible, you know!

4.  I'm on the fence and undecided with most things in life. Mum says I should get out of the house once in a while but why risk it, you only live once, right?

5.  I absolutely love reality! There is no Star Wars or Star Trek show that I haven't watched and discussed with my therapist! And he agrees with me!

6.  I keep telling everybody I meet that science has the answers they need to be content and happy. My only remaining mystery is why everyone loathes me?

7.  Who gives a shit about lists! I've got kids to feed, a mortgage, car loan and insurances to pay, tuition fees, etc. Who's got time for bloody reality?!

pick a number or add a new category list item. But be serious. This list is going on Wiki!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Iggy's "reality" scale
I feel like three and two Should change places.
Hilarious though. Used to be a six, feel more like a Seven nowadays.
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
Fuck all polls!
Dying to live, living to die.
Damn! (I thought people would take me seriously!)

Maybe it's just me....
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Add your suggestions for a "Reality/talent show" Brian37 33 3399 February 2, 2019 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Iggy's loaded questionaire... ignoramus 13 1411 April 5, 2018 at 8:49 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Pope Visits Cuba - Communism no longer corresponds with reality NoMoreFaith 2 1795 March 28, 2012 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye