Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add your suggestions for a "Reality/talent show"
Add your suggestions for a "Reality/talent show"
Ok I'll start. You have things like "The Voice", "American Idol" and "America's Got Talent"

How about this, a competition for whom can do the best Wilford Brimly "Diabueetus" imitation?
RE: Add your suggestions for a "Reality/talent show"
Gladiatorial games.

Real ones. No foam padded poles.

Something that will hopefully end the "reality" show trend.
Dying to live, living to die.
(January 27, 2019 at 1:54 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Gladiatorial games.

Real ones.  No foam padded poles.

Something that will hopefully end the "reality" show trend.

Give the GOP enough time, they'd make it legal.
'Cannibalistic Round-Robin'.  The actual contests don't much matter.  The winners eat the losers. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 27, 2019 at 2:14 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: 'Cannibalistic Round-Robin'.  The actual contests don't much matter.  The winners eat the losers. 

Boru

Yea, the show could be called, "Whose Body Part Is It Anyway?" 

The slogan of the show, "The show where the points don't matter, but survival does."
(January 27, 2019 at 2:14 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: 'Cannibalistic Round-Robin'.  The actual contests don't much matter.  The winners eat the losers. 

Boru

Mondays?
Dying to live, living to die.
In the wake of the Gray Davis recall, several candidates participated in reality show style shows around the theme of wanting to be California Governor.
At that time, I made a joke about "Who Wants to be United States President! as a reality show.
My co-worker said, "Ooh! That's a really good idea."
It was just a fucking joke, dammit!
It wasn't supposed to really happen.
I hate reality shows.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
(January 27, 2019 at 2:29 pm)Yonadav Wrote: In the wake of the Gray Davis recall, several candidates participated in reality show style shows around the theme of wanting to be California Governor.
At that time, I made a joke about "Who Wants to be United States President! as a reality show.
I hate reality shows.

Yea well, that was kind of the point of starting this thread.
(January 27, 2019 at 2:35 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(January 27, 2019 at 2:29 pm)Yonadav Wrote: In the wake of the Gray Davis recall, several candidates participated in reality show style shows around the theme of wanting to be California Governor.
I hate reality shows.

Yea well, that was kind of the point of starting this thread.

Hey, you don't say!
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
(January 27, 2019 at 2:17 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

Boru

Yea, the show could be called, "Whose Body Part Is It Anyway?" 

The slogan of the show, "The show where the points don't matter, but survival does."

Well, the title is already settled, so that's out.  And the slogan I have in mind is, 'Fuck the money - here's a REAL incentive to win!'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mrs. Wiggins, Carol Burnett Show. Brian37 0 276 March 1, 2021 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  "2020 WAS" Add your descriptions here. Brian37 18 781 January 1, 2021 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The Daily Late Night COVID-19 Show Brian37 15 1376 March 30, 2020 at 6:30 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  45's versions of famous quotes...add yours. Brian37 14 1125 September 3, 2019 at 6:38 am
  Add something absurd to any sports...... Brian37 40 4204 November 20, 2018 at 8:23 pm
  Triumph burns Ted Cruz on Cobert Late Show Brian37 0 211 November 6, 2018 at 7:51 am
  Iggy's "reality" scale ignoramus 3 239 August 23, 2018 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Daily Show guest gives 45 new nick name. Brian37 1 384 July 16, 2018 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Ancestry.com Tweet add I responded to. Brian37 0 386 April 11, 2018 at 9:53 am
  Innocent add lines that sound funny....... Brian37 4 1785 January 7, 2015 at 2:51 am
Last Post: Alex K