Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iggy's loaded questionaire...
Iggy's loaded questionaire...
please answer as sincerley as possible.

1]  What would be more humane. Throwing mother in law off a cliff or throwing her off your boat in the middle of nowhere?

2]  How long have you known you're an unsociable weirdo?

3]  If we were married, who would you have sex with just to make me cry?

4]  what's the largest dick you've slept with?

5] when can I meet your parents?

6]  What cartoon TV character do you identify with?

7]  Do you ever dream of one day having a paid job?

8]  What do you think heaven smells like?

9]  Who or what do you see in the mirror first thing in the morning?

10]  How many times have you muttered "what a bitch!" during Bold and the Beautiful?

Thank You for your co-operation. A $20 discount gift card from "Blackberry phones R US" is on its way to you.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Iggy's loaded questionaire...
1]  What would be more humane. Throwing mother in law off a cliff or throwing her off your boat in the middle of nowhere? It depends. Is she a good swimmer? If so, then I'd go for the cliff.

2]  How long have you known you're an unsociable weirdo? Um... err... (diverts eye contact)

3]  If we were married, who would you have sex with just to make me cry? You.

4]  what's the largest dick you've slept with? The one I sleep with every night Wink

5] when can I meet your parents? After you get a haircut, trim your beard, and dress in something respectable.

6]  What cartoon TV character do you identify with? Jerry. From Tom & Jerry

7]  Do you ever dream of one day having a paid job? IDK, sounds more like a nightmare.

8]  What do you think heaven smells like? Febreeze

9]  Who or what do you see in the mirror first thing in the morning? The crack in my bathroom mirror.

10]  How many times have you muttered "what a bitch!" during Bold and the Beautiful? Never seen it.
My responses are in Red, within the quoted text:

(April 5, 2018 at 3:54 am)ignoramus Wrote: please answer as sincerley as possible.

1]  What would be more humane. Throwing mother in law off a cliff or throwing her off your boat in the middle of nowhere? Neither. You really need to learn how to hide evidence better. *mutters under Italian breath*

2]  How long have you known you're an unsociable weirdo?  All my life. 

3]  If we were married, who would you have sex with just to make me cry? You. I like it very rough and you better like being dominated.

4]  what's the largest dick you've slept with?  My ex. He was 6 foot 1 inch tall and is a narcissistic sociopath making him head of all the assholes of the world.

5] when can I meet your parents? Never. Dad died 22 1/2 years ago and I haven't spoken to my egg donor in 8 years, so it's like she's dead to me. 

6]  What cartoon TV character do you identify with? Tinkerbell. I'm flirty, sassy, smart-assed, independent and I believe I can fly. 

7]  Do you ever dream of one day having a paid job? I do have a paid job. It's called being a mom.

8]  What do you think heaven smells like? Old ladies and moth balls.

9]  Who or what do you see in the mirror first thing in the morning? Usually a message left from one the assh- sweet children who couldn't resist writing in the steam on the mirror after their shower.

10]  How many times have you muttered "what a bitch!" during Bold and the Beautiful? Who the fuck has time to watch TBB when TBBT is a much better show?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(April 5, 2018 at 3:54 am)ignoramus Wrote: please answer as sincerley as possible.

1]  What would be more humane. Throwing mother in law off a cliff or throwing her off your boat in the middle of nowhere?

Throwing her off a cliff.

(April 5, 2018 at 3:54 am)ignoramus Wrote: 2]  How long have you known you're an unsociable weirdo?

Since the age of 9.

(April 5, 2018 at 3:54 am)ignoramus Wrote: 3]  If we were married, who would you have sex with just to make me cry?

Your mother.

(April 5, 2018 at 3:54 am)ignoramus Wrote: 4]  what's the largest dick you've slept with?

My husband's.

(April 5, 2018 at 3:54 am)ignoramus Wrote: 5] when can I meet your parents?

When you visit them.

(April 5, 2018 at 3:54 am)ignoramus Wrote: 6]  What cartoon TV character do you identify with?

The Brain from Pinky and the Brain.

(April 5, 2018 at 3:54 am)ignoramus Wrote: 7]  Do you ever dream of one day having a paid job?

No. But I dream of once again having a paid job doing the research I want to do.

(April 5, 2018 at 3:54 am)ignoramus Wrote: 8]  What do you think heaven smells like?

Fresh cannabis.

(April 5, 2018 at 3:54 am)ignoramus Wrote: 9]  Who or what do you see in the mirror first thing in the morning?

My hair.

(April 5, 2018 at 3:54 am)ignoramus Wrote: 10]  How many times have you muttered "what a bitch!" during Bold and the Beautiful?

I don't know what Bold and the Beautiful is.
Jood. Never heard of the phrase before: egg mother! What's the daddy version?

This is how I know I'm dealing with good, genuine people here. I ask the hard questions, you guys are not afraid to answer honestly.
that's because:

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

my mother-in-law is cool ... so I don't have to throw her from cliff

2]  How long have you known you're an unsociable weirdo? since my childhood, once when my dad said to my mom: hey you, she's some weird she's talking to herself Tongue

3]  If we were married, who would you have sex with just to make me cry? with your bunny??

4]  what's the largest dick you've slept with? it depends what you mean..the biggest dick? Tongue

5] when can I meet your parents? and ..when do you want?

6]  What cartoon TV character do you identify with? really? I have no idea ... but I love Sid from ICE AGE, so I could identify with him somehow -weird and funny... although Private best suits me from the Penguins of Madagascar... naive as me Big Grin

NOPE... i don't have to..but once i was dreaming about retirement Tongue

8]  What do you think heaven smells like? I think the sky doesn't smell.. but when I'm laying on a meadow with lots of flowers around and look at the sky, I think it smells like a meadow that surrounds me

9]  Who or what do you see in the mirror first thing in the morning? hehe... nightmare

10]  How many times have you muttered "what a bitch!" during Bold and the Beautiful? ...and what the f..* is that? hehe i'm kidding.. I saw a few episodes but i don't watch it...it's a nightmare worse than me in the mirror in the morning
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
You have no idea how much I hate Bold and the Beautiful but I watch a bit of it every day!
I have to! I don't want to miss the 5 o'clock news on channel 10 so I'm forced to watch the last minute or 2.
At least they 're not really talking for the last minute, they're more just staring into space! hehe
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I can imagine how you hate it ... it's really the worst TV trash!!!
when I was younger, my mother wanted to watch it with me.. but i didn't want to...and I think it harmed me because now I'm even more crazy/mad/insane than I was before Tongue
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."

10]  How many times have you muttered "what a bitch!" during Bold and the Beautiful?

Thank You for your co-operation. A $20 discount gift card from "Blackberry phones R US" is on its way to you.

Off my boat.

Since before I was born.

My best fried Jess, just so you knew you couldn't sleep with her, too. And Hugh Jackman. And...

My ex. He was 6'2".

When I'm dead.

Scooby Doo.

No. I dream of being a paid beach bum.

Sycophants.

Some annoying bitch with out of control hair.

Never. I don't watch soaps. Instead I use the same phrase a dozen times a day about co-workers.
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 5, 2018 at 7:41 am)The Valkyrie Wrote:

Off my boat.

Since before I was born.

My best fried Jess, just so you knew you couldn't sleep with her, too.  And Hugh Jackman.  And...

My ex.  He was 6'2".

When I'm dead.

Scooby Doo.

No.  I dream of being a paid beach bum.

Sycophants.

Some annoying bitch with out of control hair.

Never.  I don't watch soaps.  Instead I use the same phrase a dozen times a day about co-workers.

ABBA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Iggy's "reality" scale ignoramus 3 248 August 23, 2018 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: ignoramus