Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are blacks seen as a curse?
Are blacks seen as a curse?
I mean i heard something that Satan looks that of a black person (though i cant confirm that hadith... yet atleast. Some rumors online. But i did find this). Black woman in this case is that of an epidemic like a plague.

I am not saying the bible is any less discriminatory on this. Though atleast it doesnt go in huge details like the curse of ham only happend once with Noah "which slaved owners in USA used to justify discrimination for awhile"

In either case just wondering?

Salim bin 'Abdullah narrated from his father about the dream of the Prophet (s.a.w) who said:
"I saw a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Al-Madinah, until she stood in Mabaya'ah, and it is Al-Juhfah. So I interpreted that to be an epidemic in Al-Madinah that would spread to Al-Juhfah."
Grade    : Sahih (Darussalam)
Vol. 4, Book 8, Hadith 2290

Btw i dont think i need to tell this but muhammad was described as a white guy. I found one hadith saying he was brown. But many says he is white, and the brown complexion is hasan gharib or sahih gharib i am not sure but something like that. Gharib means its one guy saying it making it strange. According to islamic way of determining if stronger cases goes above the weaker less reliable ones. Then the stronger wins, and dozens of time it refers to muhammad being a white guy.

Either case just wondering your views
RE: Are blacks seen as a curse?
My view is that you're an idiot and should be beaten with sticks until further notice.

Bit of advice:  When you come back as a sock, try not to make it too obvious.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 23, 2018 at 4:52 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: My view is that you're an idiot and should be beaten with sticks until further notice.

Boru

+1
(August 23, 2018 at 5:07 am)Abaddon_ire Wrote:
(August 23, 2018 at 4:52 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: My view is that you're an idiot and should be beaten with sticks until further notice.

Boru

+1

Aww, thank you.  *goes all blushy*

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Are socks seen as a curse?
I mean i heard something that Satan looks that of a sock person (though i cant confirm that hadith... yet atleast. Some rumors online. But i did find this). Troll socks in this case is that of an epidemic like a plague.

I am not saying the bible is any less discriminatory on this. Though atleast it doesnt go in huge details like the curse of hammy only happend once with Tiberius "which forum owners in USA used to justify sock banning for awhile"

In either case just wondering?

Salim bin 'Abdullah narrated from his father about the dream of the Prophet (s.a.w) who said:
"I saw a troll sock with unkempt hair going out of Al-Madinah, until it stood in Mabaya'ah, and it is Al-Juhfah. So I interpreted that to be an epidemic in Al-Madinah that would spread to Al-Juhfah."
Grade    : Sahih (Darussalam)
Vol. 4, Book 8, Hadith 2290

Btw i dont think i need to tell this but muhammad was described as a stinky pig. I found one hadith saying he was human. But many says he is stinky pig, and the human form is hasan gharib or sahih gharib i am not sure but something like that. Gharib means its one guy saying it making it strange. According to islamic way of determining if stronger cases goes above the weaker less reliable ones. Then the stronger wins, and dozens of time it refers to muhammad being a stinky pig.

Either case just wondering your views
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
Do you have any more to add, Kimmy?

No?
Dying to live, living to die.
Kimmy is further evidence that racism against black people stems from feelings of inadequacy and an underlying resentment coming from having a relatively small penis.

Penis Lives Matters. How to solve racism
(August 23, 2018 at 5:33 am)Mathilda Wrote: Kimmy is further evidence that racism against black people stems from feelings of inadequacy and an underlying resentment coming from having a relatively small penis.

Penis Lives Matters. How to solve racism

Yeah, I don't do racist pieces of shit.
Dying to live, living to die.
Thank you for opening the topic of racism and Islam's reaction to it, sock.

The Quran taught ancient Arabian society to eradicate racism and fight it, the very famous verse says:

Quote:https://quran.com/49/13?translations=

Sura 49, The Quran

Sahih International

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

So "righteous" is the standard of God to judge people, and the Quran proves it. It didn't stop at the ousting of skin color from any standard of judgement; it even involved gender. No wonder Islam became so popular in the Ancient world: it was the perfect religion for the oppressed, women, slaves,...etc.
I cant decide which bit of trolling was funnier.  Yours or his.  Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seen Today at Local Pool festive1 78 17824 August 16, 2013 at 11:48 am
Last Post: gall