Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penis Lives Matters. How to solve racism
Penis Lives Matters. How to solve racism
I suggest, just have people in this area breed. The GREEN ones can breed. The red, orange and yellow should be sterilized, and cant breed "as in males only"

I know it is stupid. But its not like racism makes any sense either
[Image: study-reveals-which-countries-have-the-b...izes-1.jpg]
RE: Penis Lives Matters. How to solve racism
are you kidding me you little piece of shit? i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations. i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel, mark my words. you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window. yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege. not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth. you little shit, if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t. you’re fucking dead kiddo
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
Moderator Notice
Posting privileges suspended pending staff discussion
Dying to live, living to die.
(August 23, 2018 at 4:35 am)Kimmy Wrote: I suggest, just have people in this area breed. The GREEN ones can breed. The red, orange and yellow should be sterilized, and cant breed "as in males only"

I know it is stupid. But its not like racism makes any sense either
[Image: study-reveals-which-countries-have-the-b...izes-1.jpg]

Strange. 

I had always been told that all the biggest dicks were in the US.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

What the hell does penis size have to do with solving racism ?
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(August 23, 2018 at 8:28 am)Tizheruk Wrote: What the hell does penis size have to do with solving racism ?

I think just likes to insert penis into anything.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Lol, hi troll
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Back in my day, we had a higher caliber of trolls. Nowadays you damn kids with your tweeters and insta-chat and snapgrams and russian bots...makes it way too easy to identify a troll.

In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
But it is hilarious hahahaha
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Whut?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did guns or vaccines save more lives in 2021? FlatAssembler 94 7881 January 27, 2023 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Black People - Stop Blaming Racism, Take Responsibility Napoléon 227 25949 March 18, 2022 at 4:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Blue Lives Don't Exist Foxaèr 236 11709 October 17, 2020 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side? Greatest I am 58 2126 August 13, 2020 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Black Lives Matter is not anti racist, but pro marxist Ramus932 25 2044 June 14, 2020 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Black lives matter WinterHold 49 3365 June 10, 2020 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Exhorting Atheists to Solve Society's Ills Prof.Lunaphiles 21 1943 April 18, 2020 at 3:49 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Race baiting is economic racism Rickimoto 3 466 April 1, 2019 at 2:00 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Race baiting, economic reasons. But why isnt it defined as racism? Rickimoto 4 531 April 1, 2019 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: brewer
  I've been thinking about racism, immigration, violence, murder and culture Shinri 6 722 October 12, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: LastPoet