Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 8:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeMint: Voting so close to Christmas is sacrilegious.
DeMint: Voting so close to Christmas is sacrilegious.
I think this is hilarious.

The comments are interesting too.

Quote:And it's START of all things. This is a treaty endorsed by Bush I, Bush II, and every single secretary of state in the past 30 years. There isn't one single good reason for anyone to oppose the treaty. It helps secure Russian nuclear silos so that terrorists can't(sp) get their hands on nuclear material as easily. If it doesn't get passed now, it will have to work it's way through the committee again and will delay the whole process for six months. Six months of nuclear silos going unsecured because you're too lazy to show up to work on Dec 22nd is unacceptable.

Quote:Must be nice to get $200k/year to work for 3 or 4 months out of the year and even then basically get nothing accomplished.

Get to work you ass.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
RE: DeMint: Voting so close to Christmas is sacrilegious.
(December 16, 2010 at 11:47 am)Jaysyn Wrote: I think this is hilarious.

Get to work you ass.

Jim DeMint Wants START Treaty, Omnibus Bill Read Aloud apparently this would take 70-hours. Unbelievable that Americans actually rewarded the GOP for their, I believe it was 87 filibusters over the past two years, and now this bullshit.

The world is a dangerous place to live - not because of the people who are evil but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
- Albert Einstein
Quote:I think Americans are sick of this.

Americans are sick of fucking DeMint. This guy is constantly in our faces down here in the local news. He makes me want to drive two hours and use my machete.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I wonder what DeMint thinks about fucking on xmas? Seems like a far better use of time than going to some silly church.
Fucking is only for procreation Min...remember?
(December 16, 2010 at 5:36 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Fucking is only for procreation Min...remember?

We wouldn't wanna demint procreatin.
I have to be honest...I'm too drunk to come up with a response. Someone gave me a free bottle of Chardonnay for a "christmas" gift and I took care of it all by myself. I'm sorta ashamed. Someone who was Radford trained and Hokie by injection ought to have more tolerance.
(December 16, 2010 at 5:36 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Fucking is only for procreation Min...remember?

I forgot that one almost immediately, dear.

I'm so happy I was raised by atheist parents!
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
(December 17, 2010 at 11:14 am)DeistPaladin Wrote:

I'm so happy I was raised by atheist parents!

Jews have some weird bylaws that tell a husband the MINIMUM number of times a year a man can have sex with his wife to make sure she's also satisfied based on his job and how long it takes him away from home. 'Fucking' is a mitzvah. I don't know why all this suddenly got thrown out the window when that dude Jesus came along.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 969 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Compulsory Voting BrianSoddingBoru4 132 9774 December 28, 2022 at 11:23 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Are you looking forward to Political Christmas in 2024 on 24th/25th December? Woah0 9 843 December 3, 2022 at 7:49 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  What you think of USA voting system? Woah0 10 891 August 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Attack on voting Spongebob 103 6372 August 18, 2021 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  The electors are voting right now. Gawdzilla Sama 18 1059 December 15, 2020 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Help me out here. Barrett and voting case. Brian37 31 3419 October 30, 2020 at 11:47 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Mail in voting/ and election day. Brian37 6 766 October 25, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Protest Voting BrianSoddingBoru4 42 1633 October 17, 2020 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  The new voting block onlinebiker 2 331 February 19, 2020 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye