Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOOM! The Sound Of Another Shoe Dropping
BOOM! The Sound Of Another Shoe Dropping
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk...ah-ramirez

Quote:As Senate Republicans press for a swift vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s nominee to the Supreme Court, Senate Democrats are investigating a new allegation of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh. The claim dates to the 1983-84 academic school year, when Kavanaugh was a freshman at Yale University. The offices of at least four Democratic senators have received information about the allegation, and at least two have begun investigating it. Senior Republican staffers also learned of the allegation last week and, in conversations with The New Yorker, expressed concern about its potential impact on Kavanaugh’s nomination. Soon after, Senate Republicans issued renewed calls to accelerate the timing of a committee vote. The Democratic Senate offices reviewing the allegations believe that they merit further investigation. “This is another serious, credible, and disturbing allegation against Brett Kavanaugh. It should be fully investigated,” Senator Mazie Hirono, of Hawaii, said. An aide in one of the other Senate offices added, “These allegations seem credible, and we’re taking them very seriously. If established, they’re clearly disqualifying.”

This pig is probably another Cosby or Weinstein.  No wonder the republicunts are in such a fucking hurry.  Gotta get their favorite perv on the court, I guess.
RE: BOOM! The Sound Of Another Shoe Dropping
Yeah. I've never heard of a case of abuse, whether it's domestic, sexual, child, etc. ever being a once and done kind of thing.

Kavanaugh sickens me.
Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
I hear that the abuse(s) was performed by a doppelganger, Glenn from Superstore.

[Image: 2018%2F07%2F11%2Fd6%2F96d5189011244f05ba....89a33.jpg]

I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 23, 2018 at 10:01 pm)outtathereligioncloset Wrote: Yeah.  I've never heard of a case of abuse, whether it's domestic, sexual, child, etc. ever being a once and done kind of thing.

Kavanaugh sickens me.

Regardless of this accusation, he is a disaster for the rational people of the US. Just look at his record, and support for the increased power of the president. Sprinkle that shit on top of the R-led House and Senate refusing to even look at a SCOTUS candidate presented by a sitting president. Then consider what is potentially going to happen to women's rights with such a right-leaning court. Rights in this country are potentially going to be rolled back decades, at a minimum.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
It's no surprise to me that he is The Cheetoh in Chief's choice...Cadet Bone Spurs needs mirrors all around him.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

The Republican behavior throughout this whole affair has been disgusting. That Republicans are seemingly okay with this is the biggest scandal.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Republicunt behavior has been disgusting since 2008.  I think a black guy in the white house just drove all of them crazy.

[Image: HtV1tz5DVC8Evnpje1mvVYsl6mwpLA8wfNWVfyOxqfY.jpg]
(September 24, 2018 at 11:43 am)Minimalist Wrote: Republicunt behavior has been disgusting since 2008.  I think a black guy in the white house just drove all of them crazy.

[Image: HtV1tz5DVC8Evnpje1mvVYsl6mwpLA8wfNWVfyOxqfY.jpg]

Trump: making it okay to be a bigoted womanizer again.  

Republicans: there can't be any left that are respectable in any way.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leningrad goes BOOM! Gawdzilla Sama 34 3439 April 5, 2017 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  China's phony construction boom Something completely different 5 1424 October 1, 2013 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Another day another American gun rampage. downbeatplumb 51 8844 June 12, 2013 at 10:00 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  'After-birth abortion' is logically sound Niqabi Ninja 56 18315 April 7, 2013 at 3:07 am
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  India`s poor lost during the economic boom. Something completely different 6 1991 March 22, 2013 at 11:14 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Another Republican, another gay sex scandal but this time with children! TaraJo 9 4526 November 1, 2012 at 10:47 am
Last Post: Utracia
  Another day, another resignation Tobie 2 1117 March 25, 2012 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Welsh cake