Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Leningrad goes BOOM!
Leningrad goes BOOM!

Monday, April 3, 2017 8:47 AM EDT

Explosions at two subway stations in St. Petersburg killed at least 10 people on Monday afternoon, the state-run TASS news agency reported. The explosions occurred while President Vladimir V. Putin was in the city, Russia’s second largest, for a meeting and a speech.
Read more »
RE: Leningrad goes BOOM!
That's a strange title
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(April 3, 2017 at 9:50 am)Alex K Wrote: That's a strange title

Leningrad was besieged by the Wehrmacht for over 900 days in WWII. I use the name automatically after 50+ years studying WWII.
Probably gay separatists trained and financed by the DNC trying to sour relations between Putin and his asshole buddy tRump.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
(April 3, 2017 at 10:12 am)popeyespappy Wrote: Probably gay separatists trained and financed by the DNC trying to sour relations between Putin and his asshole buddy tRump.

Or The People Liberation Front of Judea.
Great. So I don't suppose this was a gas explosion since there were two explosions according to news reports. I expect Putin to have a disproportionate response.

Russia isn't exactly a friend to my country, peace and goodwill to the people affected though.
(April 3, 2017 at 10:18 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Great.   So I don't suppose this was a gas explosion since there were two explosions according to news reports.   I expect Putin to have a disproportionate response.

Russia isn't exactly a friend to my country, peace and goodwill to the people affected though.

He does have a smorgasbord of entities he can blame for this. T.rump must be taking notes right now.
(April 3, 2017 at 10:14 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(April 3, 2017 at 10:12 am)popeyespappy Wrote: Probably gay separatists trained and financed by the DNC trying to sour relations between Putin and his asshole buddy tRump.

Or The People Liberation Front of Judea.

In which case they probably get their financing from the Southern Baptist Convention.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
In all seriousness, it would not surprise me if it was Ukrainian/Crimean resistance.
(April 3, 2017 at 10:55 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: In all seriousness, it would not surprise me if it was Ukrainian/Crimean resistance.

Could be. Or it could be Putin doing a false flag operation. The slimy weasel seems capable of it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BOOM! The Sound Of Another Shoe Dropping Minimalist 7 618 September 24, 2018 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  GOP goes from "anchor baby" to "chain migration'. Brian37 23 3635 January 15, 2018 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  I may get a lot of heat for this, but here it goes NuclearEnergy 31 8630 September 8, 2017 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Skinny Repeal Goes Down The Shitter, Too. Minimalist 43 10456 July 29, 2017 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Less than a day goes by... BrianSoddingBoru4 36 9454 May 20, 2017 at 8:20 pm
Last Post: henryp
  One Month into his term, Trump goes....back on the campaign trail? Aroura 25 5804 February 23, 2017 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Well....there it goes... dyresand 16 2031 December 15, 2016 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Bernie Goes After Big Pharma Minimalist 8 1131 November 3, 2016 at 10:57 pm
  So Confused....I Don't Know if This Goes In Fucking Cops or Minimalist 2 932 May 7, 2016 at 12:13 am
Last Post: J a c k
  Bill Maher Goes After The PC Crowd Minimalist 0 735 April 23, 2016 at 8:01 pm