Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 23, 2019, 3:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rob's D&D PbP
#21
RE: Rob's D&D PbP
(October 15, 2018 at 9:00 pm)Common Sensei Wrote: "If they are where you say you will be rewarded." He says to the commoners "Let us make haste! They made powerful enemies today."

I flick my cap and run off in the direction that they pointed.

Remind me again, Erus, how it is these dealers are going to bring about us getting paid. Are we being paid to kill them, or were we supposed to find out where they hid some stash or other?

Stanis follows
Reply
#22
RE: Rob's D&D PbP
We could split up, call out if one of us finds them ? We are chasing the casters , arent we though ....
illusion - a thing that is or is likely to be wrongly perceived or interpreted by the senses.
Reply
#23
RE: Rob's D&D PbP
(October 16, 2018 at 11:02 pm)zankhellendros Wrote: We could split up, call out if one of us finds them ? We are chasing the casters , arent we though ....

Khah agrees: "Yes, splitting up would improve our chances. They do seem to know magic, so the less time they have to cast, the better. I can climb high, if you three want to split up down the alley."
Reply
#24
RE: Rob's D&D PbP
Sounds good , lets go
illusion - a thing that is or is likely to be wrongly perceived or interpreted by the senses.
Reply
#25
RE: Rob's D&D PbP
Khah climbs some boxes to get on a roof, and looks around. Simon runs left down the alley and looks at the next intersection. Stanis heads straight, to the next street over. Erus goes right, and looks at the intersection.

d4 = 2

DC = 0, crowd DC = -10

Simon Spot -> d20+2-24 = -21
Stanis Spot -> d20+1-30 = -15
Khah Spot -> d20+0-27 = -22

Sadly, no one is able to spot anything out of the ordinary in the crowds. At this point, your two options are to keep trying to find two targets who are getting further in an unknown direction, or to go back and check on the two guys you knocked out in the tavern. Figure it's been a bit less than 30 seconds since you left the tavern. You can be back there in two rounds (twelve seconds).

Or, is there some other option you want to pursue?
Reply
#26
RE: Rob's D&D PbP
Stomping around getting red in the face. "Pedicabo ego! Will nothing go right?" Quickly stomping back to Stanis pointing a finger in his face"It wasn't supposed to go this way. The plan was to get her in a private room that we had control over. Then maybe that bitch Cathy wouldn't have gotten the drop on me. " Throwing his fist in outrage! "This is why I normally refuse to work with women you know. Their periods don't let the think straight." Mockingly parting his arms "or maybe the great Khah could come up with a plan for once instead of making comments after one if planned." He takes a deep breath. "Nothing left now. We need to hunt down their loved ones and kill them."
Reply
#27
RE: Rob's D&D PbP
Lets get back before the other ones get away too
illusion - a thing that is or is likely to be wrongly perceived or interpreted by the senses.
Reply
#28
RE: Rob's D&D PbP
Khah glares at Erus, while answering Simon: "Yes. Lets go back to them. They probably have valuables and maybe even information on them. I think the small one is still alive, and we could take him with us..."
Reply
#29
RE: Rob's D&D PbP
“Fine!" He throws his hands up the air “Let’s rip the teeth from the survivors."
Reply
#30
RE: Rob's D&D PbP
You get back to the tavern. There is a crowd around Noth and Darykis. It looks like people are already picking their pockets.
Reply



Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rob's PbP recruitment thread RobbyPants 2 69 December 3, 2018 at 11:08 am
Last Post: RobbyPants



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)