Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we have vegans here?
Do we have vegans here?
Do we have vegans here? And if there is any, how do you feel in terms of mental health?
RE: Do we have vegans here?
Mmmmm, tasty, tasty, vegans....
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I'm not now, but planning on becoming when I move out.
(October 1, 2018 at 10:44 am)Jörmungandr Wrote: Mmmmm, tasty, tasty, vegans....

Only as a side dish with veal scallopini!
I would be if I didn't eat fish. I am trying to reduce my consumption of that though.
(October 1, 2018 at 12:07 pm)Mathilda Wrote: I would be if I didn't eat fish. I am trying to reduce my consumption of that though.

And having only fish besides boring vegetables, do you have enough energy?
(October 1, 2018 at 12:16 pm)purplepurpose Wrote:
(October 1, 2018 at 12:07 pm)Mathilda Wrote: I would be if I didn't eat fish. I am trying to reduce my consumption of that though.

And having only fish besides boring vegetables, do you have enough energy?

I got loads more when I started on the diet. It felt like I was 10 years younger. I had to make a sudden shift for health reasons.

I also started walking 3 miles to work, although I've moved house now so am currently taking the bus.
Negative. If you are, more power to you. But critters taste too damn good.
(October 1, 2018 at 12:22 pm)no one Wrote: Negative. If you are, more power to you. But critters taste too damn good.

I'm not a vegan. Many diet experts and cases on the net show that vegan diet only without good supplements isn't sustainable long term. 

I don't want to eat cheap/acceptable price supplements and get lower energy and health. Vegan diet is possible, but it requires good money invest.
Of course being a vegan isn't sustainable long term. Humans would not be the creatures they are today if they were complete vegans.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  About vegans Der/die AtheistIn 146 24752 April 3, 2020 at 5:15 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger