Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I buy it?
Should I buy it?
Debating on either spending sixty dollars on a PS4 game or on an online MMO.

Was considering the Spider-Man game on PS4....would it be worth it?  Never played Spider-Man before.  Yet I don't see any other games that currently interest me.

Oh, there is Bloodbourne.....
RE: Should I buy it?
Online MMO has no storyline and it's endless and boring grind. Single player games have story and ending.
(October 2, 2018 at 10:51 am)Kit Wrote: Debating on either spending sixty dollars on a PS4 game or on an online MMO.

Was considering the Spider-Man game on PS4....would it be worth it?  Never played Spider-Man before.  Yet I don't see any other games that currently interest me.

Oh, there is Bloodbourne.....

Get the new spiderman, it's definitely a good game. I personally don't like MMOs... gets boring pretty darn fast.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Another vote for Spider-Man, it is amazing, especially if you like Spider-Man in general

Bloodborne is also amazing though, and should be pretty cheap by now.
(December 4, 2015 at 10:40 am)Dex Wrote:
(December 3, 2015 at 5:28 pm)DerFish Wrote: A termite wanks into a bar

╭( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╮
 /\(██)/\
 /\(██)/\
 /\(██)/\
----(█)

(October 2, 2018 at 10:51 am)Kit Wrote: Oh, there is Bloodbourne.....

It's Bloodborne Wink, but yeah - get that, if you haven't played it. It's frustratingly difficult at times, but you can get it dirt-cheap nowadays and it's an all-time classic - a masterpiece of game design, so the experience is worth it.

I'll probably give the Spiderman game a try at some point, but those games tend to be disappointing, so I'm not paying 45 quid for it. To be fair - there are very few games I consider worth paying full price for.

MMOs can be fun, but they're real time-sinks, as well as money-dumpsters. And the social aspect of those games can often be a hindrance to enjoyment. I play games in order to AVOID interactions with dipsh*ts, trolls and/or children. I tried an MMORPG once and I ended up wasting a lot of time (though thankfully not much money), over the course of a year, or longer, until I realized it felt like a second job. It was fun a lot of the time, but I don't know if I'd want to get into anything like that again.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Not into MMOs.

That’s part of the reason I won’t be getting Fallout 76.
Dying to live, living to die.
Not really feeling the Spider-Man vibe, to be honest. If there was a decent PS4 X-Men game......
Are you guys stuttering about one of the Three Stooges?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Kit, invest in DLC "Real Life: Life after Death".
Decided to spend the sixty dollars on a year of PS Plus.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should I buy a nintendo 3DS XL? paulpablo 6 1230 November 8, 2015 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Split decision: What to buy? wolf39us 19 4441 August 14, 2013 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: wolf39us
  God of War IV: Kratos vs. God - I'd Buy It! AthiestAtheist 1 1022 March 28, 2012 at 7:32 pm
Last Post: R-e-n-n-a-t