Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Du'a Nudba (The prayer of sadness)
Du'a Nudba (The prayer of sadness)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmrfzVgXmzk

It's a brief overview and summary of a great theme and argument in Quran and hadiths and relates it to the present hiddenness of God's proof and leader of our time.
RE: Du'a Nudba (The prayer of sadness)
(October 6, 2018 at 1:52 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmrfzVgXmzk

It's a brief overview and summary of a great theme and argument in Quran and hadiths and relates it to the present hiddenness of God's proof and leader of our time.

I think gods hiddeness is down to its non-existence. No amount of monotone droning will convince me otherwise.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

[Image: opus-bloom-county-zzzz.gif]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I tried... but...

Nope.

It's just basically starting from the point of 'There's this diety, it did stuff, we should do stuff. Isn't all this doing diety stuff great.'

Sorry MK
Sorry, I already prayed to FSM to negate all your prayers MK.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

All prayer is just sad. [Image: Gagged.png]
(October 6, 2018 at 6:10 pm)no one Wrote: All prayer is just sad. [Image: Gagged.png]

I get embarrassed when I get caught talking to myself, I pretend I'm on my phone. Prayer nine times out of ten is done in desperation, and is answered zero times out of ten.
So what is he praying for, MK?  The dead person to come back to life?  Has that ever happened?
George A. Romero wrote some documentaries about the dead coming back to life.
(October 6, 2018 at 1:52 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmrfzVgXmzk

"Our time" has only been 200,000 years in a 4,000,000,000 year old planet in a 13,800,000,000 year old universe. 

And most of that 200,000 years has been lived in scientific ignorance. Human writing and cities are only about 10,000 years old.

Seems like a shitload of waste for an "all powerful" being to wait that long to put humans on one remote rock in a galaxy of billions of suns in a universe full of trillions of galaxies.

Can't be that you long for a fictional sky wizard like I desperately wanted to date Ann McCarthy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to pray based on the Quran alone: prayer in Islam as I understand it WinterHold 69 13779 December 21, 2019 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: Paleophyte
  The Philosophy of Salah/Daily Connection/Prayer Mystic 57 7765 April 10, 2015 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Surgenator