Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 6:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HIYAH
HIYAH
Hi there, you godless bunch Big Grin

I'm 23, female and I'm from Poland. 

Like most of the folks here, I've been brought up Catholic - so in a religion that is kinda vague and "sophisticated", as uncle Richard would say. That only made it harder to get out of. I was lucky to meet wonderful atheists on my way though that showed me a different way of looking at things. I've been slowly deconverting since high school and been out as an atheist for about 2 years now. 

Religion is a sensitive topic in our dearest Mother Nation. So honestly, I'm here for fun. I wanna be able to talk to people without them making a fuss about innocent jokes. 

Curious, are there any Poles here? And Europeans in general? Or will I be sadly posting to myself at weird hours cause no one's in my time zone? Big Grin 

Here's to making mischief  Cheers! Please take care of me
RE: HIYAH
Welcome to the forums! We've got our fair share of ex-Catholics here. We used to have a (still believing) Catholic Pole who would post quite often. But she went away, sadly. Sad

In any case, we have enough Europeans on the forums that you will have plenty of company around when you post.
Welcome Woof!

Objective morals tells me that there are no innocent jokes. 

HAH!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Welcome aboard!

I'm from the UK but have visited Wrocław in Poland before now, it was a lovely place!
"Be Excellent To Each Other"
Hi, we got a lot of Polish welders around here. I live in Europe.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
(October 17, 2018 at 9:20 am)thingamajig Wrote: Hi there, you godless bunch Big Grin

I'm 23, female and I'm from Poland. 

Like most of the folks here, I've been brought up Catholic - so in a religion that is kinda vague and "sophisticated", as uncle Richard would say. That only made it harder to get out of. I was lucky to meet wonderful atheists on my way though that showed me a different way of looking at things. I've been slowly deconverting since high school and been out as an atheist for about 2 years now. 

Religion is a sensitive topic in our dearest Mother Nation. So honestly, I'm here for fun. I wanna be able to talk to people without them making a fuss about innocent jokes. 

Curious, are there any Poles here? And Europeans in general? Or will I be sadly posting to myself at weird hours cause no one's in my time zone? Big Grin 

Here's to making mischief  Cheers! Please take care of me

The Polish should all be professional race car drivers. The'd always get the Pole position! HA, I made a funny!

Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress.
Hello. Here is my first religious joke, don't be too critical.

When whore gets fucked, she gets paid. When God's followers fuck your brain, you get faith in hell.
Heya, welcome Smile I’m pretty sure we can dig some Polish out for you, I remember seeing one around here somewhere...
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Where is the sausage? I love your sausage. Maybe work on the beer, but I love your sausage.
Hello! Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hiyah. thesummerqueen 54 5431 November 12, 2018 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Mystic