Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Link to A Missing Link!
Missing Link to A Missing Link!
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/discove...urs-birds/

Quote:How we discovered a new species of the ‘missing link’ between dinosaurs and birds

Don't need any fucking god for this.  Natural Selection can handle it all!
RE: Missing Link to A Missing Link!
I hate that term missing link it implies evolution is like a chain which is wrong .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Sometimes, you need very simple explanations for very simple minds.
I'm waiting for some creatard to show up and explain why "god" had to make changes in incremental steps.  You'd think that a "god" could just fix things in one shot, wouldn't you?

He's like a doctor who says "I'm going to amputate your arm one inch at a time."
You've got it all wrong. god doesn't take incremental steps. It's satan who just makes it appear that way.
(October 25, 2018 at 1:45 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: I hate that term missing link it implies evolution is like a chain which is wrong .

1800s England. "We must find the missing link between apes and men!" It was the McGuffin of the day.
Done.

[Image: 79e1672849353eb0d89e4640d6fd0117.jpg]
The doctor objects.
[Image: icon_quote.jpg]Minimalist:
Done.

[Image: 79e1672849353eb0d89e4640d6fd0117.jpg]

That looks more like the De-evolution that the creatards talk so much about.
There seem to be a lot of these:

[Image: bush_or_chimp_small.jpg?w=470]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Link between brain damage and religious fundamentalism established Fake Messiah 9 994 November 18, 2019 at 12:14 am
Last Post: John 6IX Breezy
  The Missing Link and the Irreducible Complexity of the Eye Rhondazvous 73 22785 June 8, 2017 at 6:57 am
Last Post: Amarok
  I need a bit of help (a link or something) Zenith 39 12900 June 22, 2011 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious