Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: August 23, 2019, 8:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Twelve" in the Quran.
"Twelve" in the Quran.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nAjkH74...e=youtu.be

Briefly I go through the use of the word "twelve" in the Quran.
"….except those without power/capability - who do not find the means and find no guidance to the way, it maybe God will forgive these, and God is Forgiving, Compassionate." (in 4Th Surah).

RE: "Twelve" in the Quran.
One more than 11, one less than 13.

Any other definition is simply more of your silly bullshit.
Still don’t care about the Quran.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
OP, did your imaginary friend tell you to do your best to look like an asshole?
This is spamming.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(October 27, 2018 at 12:03 pm)Minimalist Wrote: One more than 11, one less than 13.

Any other definition is simply more of your silly bullshit.

Smile

Whatever helps you sleep.
"….except those without power/capability - who do not find the means and find no guidance to the way, it maybe God will forgive these, and God is Forgiving, Compassionate." (in 4Th Surah).

If I ever had trouble sleeping I'd read a line or two of your fucking koran and that would solve the problem.
(October 27, 2018 at 12:45 pm)Minimalist Wrote: If I ever had trouble sleeping I'd read a line or two of your fucking koran and that would solve the problem.

Inshallah, you will be guided.

Fuckallah.... don't need a guide from a goat-fucking desert pervert religion.
(October 27, 2018 at 12:48 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Fuckallah.... don't need a guide from a goat-fucking desert pervert religion.

Inshallah, God will heal your heart.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Quran and the chronological order AtlasS33 10 520 November 28, 2018 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  if Quran said 2+2=4.... MysticKnight 29 768 November 13, 2018 at 3:39 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Atheist Quran study version 1. MysticKnight 21 1030 October 30, 2018 at 5:49 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Verse 42:23 and how to interpret it, disciplines of interpreting Quran. MysticKnight 259 21025 October 25, 2018 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Does Quran prove God? MysticKnight 88 2404 October 14, 2018 at 5:22 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 17 848 July 17, 2018 at 5:26 am
Last Post: yragnitup
  The Implications of Quran 30:2 and 30:3 ReptilianPeon 9 468 July 3, 2018 at 11:36 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Ahlulbayt in Quran and blindness to them is best explained by dark magic. MysticKnight 39 1946 May 31, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Quran's prohibition against terrorism and mass killing AtlasS33 32 2058 May 18, 2018 at 4:23 am
Last Post: yragnitup
  The Quran stressing on the link between winds and clouds: rain AtlasS33 30 1510 May 9, 2018 at 2:09 am
Last Post: robvalue