Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Voter Fraud Is Real!
US Voter Fraud Is Real!
But it’s not what you think...

Quote:Kansas Rep. Steve Watkins ® was charged Tuesday with three felonies and a misdemeanor related to an investigation into whether he illegally voted in a 2019 municipal election.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: US Voter Fraud Is Real!
(July 15, 2020 at 6:33 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: But it’s not what you think...

Quote:Kansas Rep. Steve Watkins ® was charged Tuesday with three felonies and a misdemeanor related to an investigation into whether he illegally voted in a 2019 municipal election.

Boru

I saw where his 'excuse' was that he didn't want people to know he lives with his parents.

Guess it's better to let people think he lives at The UPS Store in a strip mall.

Even if that turns out not to be true it's still funny.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

If you only vote once - what difference does it make?
(July 15, 2020 at 7:09 am)onlinebiker Wrote: If you only vote once - what difference does it make?

Because he’s a representative of a particular district. If you live in one district and vote in another, neither district is fairly represented.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 15, 2020 at 7:57 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 15, 2020 at 7:09 am)onlinebiker Wrote: If you only vote once - what difference does it make?

Because he’s a representative of a particular district. If you live in one district and vote in another, neither district is fairly represented.

Boru
Picking nits there.....

I didn't hear cries of "carpetbagger" when Hillary became a New York Senator..
(July 15, 2020 at 9:42 am)onlinebiker Wrote:
(July 15, 2020 at 7:57 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Because he’s a representative of a particular district. If you live in one district and vote in another, neither district is fairly represented.

Boru
Picking nits there.....

I didn't hear cries of "carpetbagger" when Hillary became a New York Senator..

Really? Everyone else did.

But the cases aren’t parallel. Clinton bought a home in New York. She lived there and voted there. Watkins lived in one district and voted in another.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Pro voter tips. Gawdzilla Sama 0 157 October 21, 2020 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  So Not Every WLB Voter Was a Racist Retard. Minimalist 16 1074 October 29, 2018 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  I'm a Florida voter now :huh: rexbeccarox 32 2791 August 31, 2018 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Actual case of voter fraud Doubting Thomas 10 1534 October 31, 2016 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Election Fraud bennyboy 32 2853 June 23, 2016 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Spirian
  Samantha Bee - The Result of Voter Apathy 2010 Minimalist 4 830 May 11, 2016 at 2:02 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  New Nork Voter Purge: Party afflliation of over 100,000 Democrats changed ReptilianPeon 5 1043 April 20, 2016 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Why real Islam and real Muslims are Evil? A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 26 2949 April 8, 2016 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Do the Wisconsin voter suppression law favour Sanders or Clinton more? ReptilianPeon 7 1476 April 6, 2016 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Kosh
  Moses PROVED to be a fraud, but...? Cerrone 27 12963 December 28, 2015 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: Aoi Magi