Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 1:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voting Machines Switching Votes in Texas
Voting Machines Switching Votes in Texas
Texas officials know this but apparently don't care, video from The Ring of Fire YouTube page:

Then, if that wasn't enough: "Texas Voters Facing Major Intimidation At The Polls From Ted Cruz Supporters"

Sounds scummy to me. Anyone who votes for Edward Cruz is either really rich or really stupid. He's obviously scared of losing to Beto O'Rourke.

RE: Voting Machines Switching Votes in Texas
I'd be wary of taking my facts from YouTube videos. Beto's not very likely to win anyway (his chances of winning are very slim).

You might want to check this:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/texas-...switching/
Republicans can't win unless they cheat.
(October 31, 2018 at 5:45 am)Kit Wrote: Republicans can't win unless they cheat.

Whilst this is true in many instances, if Snopes have debunked it then I stand corrected. I think there was another story about Texas purging voters from voter roles if I remember rightly, but that's a separate concern. Regardless, I still don't trust voting machines.

I voted last Saturday here in TX. There were a couple people out front who where promoting people running for school board seats but other than that the only people I saw were voters going in and out of the polling area.

I didn't use the 'vote straight party option', I went through and selected each individual candidate...I did notice most judgeships didn't have anyone running against them.

At the end I reviewed my choices and nothing had been changed.

This midterm is so contentious that everything is going to be scrutinized to the nth degree.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(October 31, 2018 at 5:45 am)Kit Wrote: Republicans can't win unless they cheat.

They can also win if Democrats don't vote.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 969 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Compulsory Voting BrianSoddingBoru4 132 9774 December 28, 2022 at 11:23 am
Last Post: Fireball
  What you think of USA voting system? Woah0 10 892 August 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Texas Law could circumvent Roe V. Wade Cecelia 55 4113 September 29, 2021 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Attack on voting Spongebob 103 6376 August 18, 2021 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  The electors are voting right now. Gawdzilla Sama 18 1059 December 15, 2020 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Help me out here. Barrett and voting case. Brian37 31 3419 October 30, 2020 at 11:47 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Mail in voting/ and election day. Brian37 6 766 October 25, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Protest Voting BrianSoddingBoru4 42 1633 October 17, 2020 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  The new voting block onlinebiker 2 331 February 19, 2020 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye