Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corruption is the same worldwide.....
Corruption is the same worldwide.....
Putin is a rich autocrat. The Castro family are rich and so is the Kim Family and the Saudi Royals. But I don't give anyone a pass, and Bibi Nuttyfarthoo may just get busted for taking bribes. And no, this is not a post on my part calling for the end of Israel, just a story that politicians even in the west can end up corrupt too.

I never liked Bibi, I have always considered that asshole bad for Israel and simply a Israeli version of Dick Cheney.(Can anyone say Halliburton?) Bibi to me is the same ilk of greed and lust for power. 

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/netanya...y-charges/
RE: Corruption is the same worldwide.....
I like posts we can agree on Brian, corruption is worldwide. Unfortunately I can’t kudosfrom my phone.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
People suck, the world over. They are violent, malevolent, malicious, good for nothing scumbags!
Yes but only the super rich can have the legislature enact policies which make their crimes "legal."
(December 2, 2018 at 12:40 pm)tackattack Wrote: I like posts we can agree on Brian, corruption is worldwide. Unfortunately I can’t kudosfrom my phone.

I hate Bibi as much as I hate Hamas, as much as I hate the Imams of Iran, as much as I hate Putin and Un, but I also hate Trump.

All 7 billion of us are the same species, and it is also why I will keep saying, that our species ability to do good or bad, to be cruel or compassionate isn't in a label, but in our evolution. There is not one nation, friend or foe alike that does not have hospitals or prisons. Our species behaviors are not divinely handed down to us, or in old mythology.

I still think most humans are good. I simply don't agree as to where they think their morality is coming from. 

I never liked Bibi. Israel can do better than him. Just like I know America can do better than the current jackass we have now.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Same guy? onlinebiker 10 707 May 27, 2022 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Hitler Had The Same Problem Minimalist 4 632 November 26, 2018 at 6:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Worldwide Decline in Birth Rates Fidel_Castronaut 21 1194 November 9, 2018 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Police Officer Killed In Baltimore Was Due To Testify On Police Corruption AFTT47 10 1658 December 1, 2017 at 1:44 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Same Judge, Same Outcome SteelCurtain 34 3128 September 14, 2016 at 8:16 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Supreme Court Same Sex Marriage Argumet Anima 1147 166202 September 21, 2015 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Real world cost of same-sex marriage Athene 16 5900 August 3, 2015 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  NC And Same Sex/Interracial Marriage Nope 1 907 June 9, 2015 at 7:29 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  Same Assholes....Same Old Shit! Minimalist 3 1414 May 9, 2015 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Palestine/Israel, same old same old. Brian37 7 1556 March 22, 2015 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Brian37