Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evolution has been observed recently
Evolution has been observed recently
I am quite shocked people still think evolutionary theory is supposedly fake, despite the following truths/empirically observed evidence, including macroevolution:
RE: Evolution has been observed recently
I don't know why you would be shocked to know there are faith-based morons still clinging to their silly books of bullshit. 

Its one of the reason this forum is here.
(November 26, 2018 at 6:11 pm)blue grey brain Wrote: I am quite shocked people still think evolutionary theory is supposedly fake, despite the following truths/empirically observed evidence, including macroevolution:

Never underestimate the power of Faith, my hellbound heathen friend. No amount of facts or reason can overcome a faith strong enough.  Lalala

Glory!
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink
(November 26, 2018 at 6:29 pm)YahwehIsTheWay Wrote:
(November 26, 2018 at 6:11 pm)blue grey brain Wrote: I am quite shocked people still think evolutionary theory is supposedly fake, despite the following truths/empirically observed evidence, including macroevolution:

Never underestimate the power of Faith, my hellbound heathen friend. No amount of facts or reason can overcome a faith strong enough.  Lalala

Glory!

I almost thought you were truly Christian, until I read your profile description.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

One of the admins probably need to make a similar post regarding observed macroevolution seen above, and pin it somewhere visible to all visitors.
The religitards will simply call it "Fake News."

They get that from their fuhrer.
(November 26, 2018 at 6:34 pm)blue grey brain Wrote: I almost thought you were truly Christian, until I read your profile description.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Glory to Jebus. I almost Poe-ned another atheist. 

As I often like to say, I am a True Christian ™ and YOU CAN TELL BY MY USE OF NEEDLESS ALL CAPS AND EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!

I believe that God sent Himself down to earth to become His own son so He could sacrifice Himself to Himself because bleeding on a cross was the only way He could convince Himself to forgive us all and change a rule He made in the first place. The Trinity solves that problem somehow. 

PRAISE SKY DADDY!
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink

Let me introduce you to my cousins. And by introduce, I mean take you to where the pavement stops and point. I'd drive a rental if I were you.
Nice examples! Have a few more on the house!

Lizards Undergo Rapid Evolution After Introduction To A New Home

Domestication of the Red Fox

Nylon-Eating Bacteria
The theists won't give up until abiogenesis is discovered/made. I can hear them now, "god in his mysterious ways designed evolution in his grand scheme".
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(November 26, 2018 at 7:24 pm)wyzas Wrote: The theists won't give up until abiogenesis is discovered/made. I can hear them now, "god in his mysterious ways designed evolution in his grand scheme".

They won't give up then. They will say it was the intelligence of the experimenter that made it all possible.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Something that has been on my mind dyresand 24 3477 December 4, 2015 at 10:22 pm
Last Post: Reforged
  Some shit we've been waiting for abaris 19 3566 May 1, 2015 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  How many fossils have been discovered? Mudhammam 16 10998 January 11, 2014 at 11:37 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Has 'one species' idea been put to bed? Minimalist 12 5162 January 4, 2012 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Time to book that Alaskan cruise you've been putting off. The Grand Nudger 4 1966 August 12, 2011 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Violet