Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to book that Alaskan cruise you've been putting off.
Time to book that Alaskan cruise you've been putting off.
Good to know that I have another decade to get around to this. An arctic cruise is on my bucket list for sure.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/08/1...1438.shtml
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: Time to book that Alaskan cruise you've been putting off.
Notice the crazy commentors?
If you plan to get up here in the summer, try to be between June 20 and August 10... that way I can in person laugh at your ridiculous desire to see the glaciers along the fjords.

Besides, my boobs will have grown by then Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
LOL, I absolutely will not go to Alaska without seeing boobs sprout. You'll have to forgive the shit eating grin come the day.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 12, 2011 at 3:39 pm)Rhythm Wrote: LOL, I absolutely will not go to Alaska without seeing boobs sprout. You'll have to forgive the shit eating grin come the day.

I only forgive shit-eating-grins when they nurture my boobs.

Tips on growing your own boobs:

1, they need lots and lots of sunlight.
2, water is good for them, but not too much or you'll drown them.
3, they are fine growing right up next to others, infact they grow better that way.
4, they need lots of support to not go droopy.
5, the market for boobs has always been, and will always be more profitable than gold.

So start growing your boobs today!
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down Even if we don't kill ourselves off as a species. Brian37 33 2177 October 12, 2021 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Evolution has been observed recently blue grey brain 16 1542 December 1, 2018 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Something that has been on my mind dyresand 24 3477 December 4, 2015 at 10:22 pm
Last Post: Reforged
  I found a neat book to teach kids the basics of Evolution Milton42 1 924 August 1, 2015 at 3:36 pm
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  Some shit we've been waiting for abaris 19 3566 May 1, 2015 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  How many fossils have been discovered? Mudhammam 16 11002 January 11, 2014 at 11:37 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Putting time into perspective Napoléon 0 663 September 16, 2013 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Book exploring evolution and morality. Brian37 3 1731 March 23, 2013 at 8:15 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Asteroid killed off the Dinosaurs, confirmed. Napoléon 43 16320 March 16, 2013 at 11:15 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Science book suggestions... Napoléon 9 3077 February 11, 2013 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Angrboda