Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just joined this forum
Just joined this forum
Hi. Just signed up to this forum.  I'm from North Carolina.  U.S. Army veteran, writer, publisher, and always a student of life. I have 2 hounds and 2 Siamese cats.  In my spare time, I like to read, spend time with the critters, and blow stuff up on the XBOX/PS4.  Hope to get to know some of you. Smile
RE: Just joined this forum
(November 27, 2018 at 1:00 pm)T0 Th3 M4X Wrote: Hi. Just signed up to this forum.  I'm from North Carolina.  U.S. Army veteran, writer, publisher, and always a student of life. I have 2 hounds and 2 Siamese cats.  In my spare time, I like to read, spend time with the critters, and blow stuff up on the XBOX/PS4.  Hope to get to know some of you. Smile

Same State myself. On the coast at the NC/SC border in NC. How the hell I ended up here, well, that is a different story. Washed out of the Air Force basic myself. I know, I know, how can you screw that up? I managed to do that. Thanks for your service all kidding aside.

Be sure to  barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission, and rip the tags off of your mattress.
Wilkommen
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
Welcome
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink
Thank you for the nice welcome. I almost moved down that way towards Myrtle Beach, but currently near Ft Bragg and Pope AFB.
Hi, welcome to AF
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Your name doesn't trip lightly off the tongue. Is there a nickname you would prefer? Nevermind. I just realized it was leetspeak. I shall call you 'Max'.

Regardless, welcome.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
One of my hounds is "Max", but I can be Max too. Also, the leetspeak is only for screen names. My head would explode trying to type sentences with it.
(November 27, 2018 at 1:11 pm)T0 Th3 M4X Wrote: Thank you for the nice welcome.  I almost moved down that way towards Myrtle Beach, but currently near Ft Bragg and Pope AFB.

That is nothing to Bragg about.... HA..... I made a funny!  And people in funny hats shouldn't have naming rights to Military Bases. HA... I made another funny!
(November 27, 2018 at 1:52 pm)T0 Th3 M4X Wrote: One of my hounds is "Max", but I can be Max too. Also, the leetspeak is only for screen names. My head would explode trying to type sentences with it.

Leetspeak huh...here I was thinking it was lolcat talk
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Someone mental has joined Theswordismyleopard 12 1047 August 26, 2020 at 7:38 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hello, just joined Blue_Violet 21 2574 April 19, 2018 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Just joined – here's my story! GeorgiasTelescope 20 4102 June 25, 2017 at 4:25 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Just Joined Mrs.B 66 11311 June 2, 2017 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  Lifelong atheist, newly joined MikeXeno 47 9502 May 28, 2017 at 10:35 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hi, Just joined. Nanny 43 6085 April 26, 2017 at 10:45 am
Last Post: Nanny
  New to the forum, just wanted to say hi! Pj1008 12 3154 April 4, 2012 at 8:09 am
Last Post: NoMoreFaith
  Everyone can relax, I have joined. Grundy 22 5376 March 21, 2012 at 9:52 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  I just registered just now! Emma_Hates_Islam 46 11946 December 26, 2011 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: Happy UnBeliever
  Joined today! ozgoat 41 10281 February 17, 2011 at 7:02 am
Last Post: Zen Badger