Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ammon Joy
Ammon Joy
Anyone remember the Cliven Bundy goons who held the National Park hostage? Well Ammon is now saying the orange turd is selling fear of migrants. 

Exactly what the fuck do they think they were doing selling fear of government? This is the same family, that gained the attention of a convicted felon supporter whom with his wife ended up murdering two cops and and walked across to a Wall Mart and murdered an armed civilian who tried to confront them.

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/vegas-...ee-n125766
RE: Ammon Joy
Dude - four and a half years ago.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 3, 2018 at 9:53 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Dude - four and a half years ago.

Boru

So? 

You think a pro Militia family suddenly became rational? 

Jim Jones didn't discriminate suckering 900 people into committing suicide. His gullible followers were racially diverse too. 

The anti government couple who saw the National Park segue who committed the murders of the cops, draped their bodies in a Nazi flag. It is the same bad logic that allows Trump's followers to buy the horrible logic that there are "good people on both sides" and "blame on many sides" after Charlottesville Va. 

The reality is the Bundy family simply did not want to pay grazing taxes like everyone else. It wasn't a moral statement back then, and this isn't either. It is just bullshit PR.
(December 3, 2018 at 10:04 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(December 3, 2018 at 9:53 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Dude - four and a half years ago.

Boru

So? 

Jim Jones didn't discriminate suckering 900 people into committing suicide. His gullible followers were racially diverse too. 

The anti government couple who saw the National Park segue who committed the murders of the cops, draped their bodies in a Nazi flag. It is the same bad logic that allows Trump's followers to buy the horrible logic that there are "good people on both sides" and "blame on many sides" after Charlottesville Va. 

The reality is the Bundy family simply did not want to pay grazing taxes like everyone else. It wasn't a moral statement back then, and this isn't either. It is just bullshit PR.

Oh, I’m familiar with the Bundy story, I was just wondering why you brought it up in ‘News and Current Affairs’.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 3, 2018 at 10:07 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(December 3, 2018 at 10:04 am)Brian37 Wrote: So? 

Oh, I’m familiar with the Bundy story, I was just wondering why you brought it up in ‘News and Current Affairs’.

Boru

The date of the link is listed as Nov 28, 2018. Ammon opened his mouth again. Newsweek simply reported it. Ammon made it current.
Sorry, I’m seeing 10 June 2014 on the story. What am I missing?

Boru
Right under the by title and byline...... Is what I am seeing.

Quote:MILITIA LEADER AMMON BUNDY CRITICIZES DONALD TRUMP'S RHETORIC ON IMMIGRANTS: 'IT'S ALL FEAR-BASED'

By Daniel Moritz-Rabson On Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 13:11
The WLB is in trouble when even crazy right-wing assholes are criticizing him!
(December 3, 2018 at 11:36 am)Brian37 Wrote: Right under the by title and byline...... Is what I am seeing.

Quote:MILITIA LEADER AMMON BUNDY CRITICIZES DONALD TRUMP'S RHETORIC ON IMMIGRANTS: 'IT'S ALL FEAR-BASED'

By Daniel Moritz-Rabson On Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 13:11

But that’s not what you linked. Not bagging on you, I’m just confused.

Boru
(December 3, 2018 at 12:24 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(December 3, 2018 at 11:36 am)Brian37 Wrote: Right under the by title and byline...... Is what I am seeing.

But that’s not what you linked. Not bagging on you, I’m just confused.

Boru

I don't know what to say, the link works for me, and my prior quote is a direct link from that story. It isn't a deliberate thing on my part. I don't know why you are not seeing the same thing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ammon Bundy, six others arrested SteelCurtain 79 10343 February 3, 2016 at 3:20 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Oh, The Joy of Unintended Consequences Minimalist 4 600 May 13, 2015 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: vorlon13