Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh, The Joy of Unintended Consequences
Oh, The Joy of Unintended Consequences
Fuck off, Indiana!

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/weed-lov...eedom-law/

Quote:Weed-loving Indiana church will fill sanctuary with pot smoke to test new religious freedom law

Quote:Indiana’s First Church of Cannabis has announced plans to hold its first worship service on July 1 — the same day the state’s Religious Freedom Restoration Act formally becomes law.

Gotta love it.
RE: Oh, The Joy of Unintended Consequences
This is awesomeness on a couple of different levels. Raising marijuana awareness and sticking it to religious conservatives? Win/Win!
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I love you man!
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
This made my day.
How can a religious freedom law have unintended consequences with an omniscient god running the show ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Actions Have Consequences BrianSoddingBoru4 2 244 April 12, 2021 at 11:57 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Ammon Joy Brian37 9 485 December 3, 2018 at 1:28 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  U.S. War Plane Shoots Down A Syrian Jet: Russia Warns Of Consequences A Theist 40 14414 June 21, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  The Law of Unintended Consequences Will Kick You In The Balls Every Time Minimalist 28 3158 March 12, 2017 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU