Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you seen dolls this real?
Have you seen dolls this real?
Anyone with needle phobia need not watch.
I felt like a voyeur watching a car accident Dunno Hard to explain.

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Have you seen dolls this real?
Yup.  Never sleeping again.  Thanks, iggy.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
We certainly are a unique animal. We are so creatively talented and inventive but we struggle to differentiate between finding a more efficient way to cure everyone of malaria and finding a more efficient way to vaporize everyone with nuclear weapons. The good with the bad. Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Too right.  The same science that created polio vaccine also created weaponized anthrax.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Since we are discussing the low points in humankind's creative endeavours, let's never forget the abomination called "pineapple pizza" or else we are doomed to repeat it.
Sorry, I need to go have a cold shower now.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Alternatively, the case could be made that one of humanity's greatest crimes has been the ruination of perfectly good pineapple by sliding a pizza under it.

Boru
Humans suck! It's very simple. They are the planet's most intelligent creature, while at the same being its most retarded.
Yeah, humans are awful!  Let's boycott them and not use the horrible stuff they make, like vaccines, indoor plumbing, computers, the internet, paper, wheels, glue, tape, pens, pencils, airbags, air conditioning, batteries, A/C power, air conditioning, antiseptics, barcodes, beds, corrective eyewear, dental implants, chainsaws, musical instruments, deaf aids, books, elastomers, cloth, rubber, concrete, steel, scissors, condoms, tampons, toasters, wheelchairs, and such like and so on.

That'll show those humans!!
The lengths humans will go to for HOV lane cheating. Should be a big seller.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(December 6, 2018 at 7:34 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Alternatively, the case could be made that one of humanity's greatest crimes has been the ruination of perfectly good pineapple by sliding a pizza under it.

Boru

I always thought pizza itself was the reason why hell was created.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Movie everyone has seen except you. arewethereyet 23 1991 December 4, 2022 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Star Trek - seen them all? onlinebiker 22 1831 February 6, 2020 at 5:36 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The best oddly satisfying video I've seen. ignoramus 0 206 November 24, 2018 at 1:34 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Has anyone here seen this Anime OVA before? ƵenKlassen 0 485 December 1, 2017 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: ƵenKlassen
  A great movie that you have (probably) not seen! Jehanne 11 2043 October 19, 2017 at 11:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  "The Arrival" (Spoiler Free(cause I haven't seen it)) Exian 40 4284 February 6, 2017 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Has anyone seen "Jurassic World"? Alex K 86 11493 January 21, 2016 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: Aroura
  Shitty movies you've seen vorlon13 89 12285 January 9, 2016 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Rick Perry Parody (you're going to love this...if you haven't already seen it) LarissaAnn 2 1563 January 5, 2012 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Best animated short film you have ever seen? Jay1982 6 2428 November 14, 2011 at 6:26 am
Last Post: Erinome