Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animals on a ship.... and no this isn't the story of noah
Tongue 
Animals on a ship.... and no this isn't the story of noah

found this pretty hilarious
RE: Animals on a ship.... and no this isn't the story of noah
(December 10, 2018 at 3:57 pm)Cepheus Ace Wrote:

found this pretty hilarious

Come on, he's not telling the truth, Trump's ancestor was the captain.
I shared a boat with a giraffe once. Nile River. Tall girl was cool with the trip. I made sure of this before riding in a boat with her in croc waters.
(December 10, 2018 at 7:18 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I shared a boat with a giraffe once. Nile River. Tall girl was cool with the trip. I made sure of this before riding in a boat with her in croc waters.

Not that it ever happened, but I always wanted a girlfriend taller than me. 

I am 5' 9". But when I was a teen and in my early 20s I did have fantasies of women say 6ft taller. I will say my reality of dating and being married, well, did well in any case. Now I am at the point of happy being single.
Carnitine ferry. That's all I got.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(December 10, 2018 at 7:22 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(December 10, 2018 at 7:18 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I shared a boat with a giraffe once. Nile River. Tall girl was cool with the trip. I made sure of this before riding in a boat with her in croc waters.

Not that it ever happened, but I always wanted a girlfriend taller than me. 

I am 5' 9". But when I was a teen and in my early 20s I did have fantasies of women say 6ft taller. I will say my reality of dating and being married, well, did well in any case. Now I am at the point of happy being single.

I introduced an Italian friend of mine to a tall gal who loved short men. He went slack-jawed when he saw her. She just walked up and stuck her nipples in his eyes. Didn't see much of either of them for the rest of the night.

I went down to visit some cousins in bayou country, Louisiana. As we're boating in to a party a snake falls out of a tree and lands on the guy with the tiller. He grabs it just behind the head and held it until we got to the dock. Then he goes up to the folks doing the BBQ pits and hands them the snake. Five minutes later, snake kabobs.
(December 10, 2018 at 7:35 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(December 10, 2018 at 7:22 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Not that it ever happened, but I always wanted a girlfriend taller than me. 

I introduced an Italian friend of mine to a tall gal who loved short men. He went slack-jawed when he saw her. She just walked up and stuck her nipples in his eyes. Didn't see much of either of them for the rest of the night.

Fuck you asshole, where was she when I was in HS? 

I don't know how tall Lucy Lawless who played " Xena Warrior Princess" is in reality. But I do know the character on the show was tough as nails. And it started long after I graduated HS. But, fell in love with the series, because she kicked ass and in many episodes saved the bacon of men. And all I could think was, "Boy I could have used you as a friend growing up."
(December 10, 2018 at 7:39 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(December 10, 2018 at 7:35 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I introduced an Italian friend of mine to a tall gal who loved short men. He went slack-jawed when he saw her. She just walked up and stuck her nipples in his eyes. Didn't see much of either of them for the rest of the night.

Fuck you asshole, where was she when I was in HS? 

I don't know how tall Lucy Lawless who played " Xena Warrior Princess" is in reality. But I do know the character on the show was tough as nails. And it started long after I graduated HS. But, fell in love with the series, because she kicked ass and in many episodes saved the bacon of men. And all I could think was, "Boy I could have used you as a friend growing up."

Dude, she wouldn't have interest in you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Paul" What's Bullshit and What Isn't? Minimalist 41 2495 August 11, 2018 at 8:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Prehistoric Boinking - A Love Story Minimalist 18 4705 January 21, 2017 at 11:39 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Cavemen Were Much Better At Illustrating Animals Than Artists Today Pyrrho 15 3750 September 3, 2015 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
  The unfiltered story of Thanksgiving Brian37 4 1341 November 14, 2014 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I Put This In History - Even Though It Isn't Minimalist 5 1380 July 14, 2014 at 10:21 pm
Last Post: Chad32