Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yellow Vest protests masked by a terrorist attack
Yellow Vest protests masked by a terrorist attack
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/eur...edirect=on

I believe at this point, it became obvious as daylight.

Every time the attention is wanted to be diverted from a huge event; a "terrorist" attack happens and it must be:
1-Islamic
2-Carried out by a Muslim with funny; almost cartoonish motives
3-It must belong to what is known as "ISIS"; or the "Israeli Secret Intelligence Service".

In France, the "Yellow Vest" movement are protesting against Macron's globalist shitty affiliation and policies, his shitty promises and hypocrisy. The guy is a filthy traitor, we  all saw how he shook the hands of a criminal accused of torturing journalists to death -MBS; that is-, and we all saw the savage ways the French police used to suppress the protests:

So much for the "democratic Macron"; eh? I never thought European police would beat up people like that; this looks like a general policy for riot control in there, no wonder this trash called Macron and his league defend MBS; he is their ally and buddy after all.

If I was a politician and my police was that brutal, I will mask their acts by diverting attention away from them with any action in my disposal. Like giving some criminals who are descended from, came from, or even smell like Muslims to kill French people. That way I divert the French public's attention. That way everybody would focus on the Muslims and the crime, and forget the Yellow Vests.

I hope the Yellow Vests bring Macron and his globalists down once and for all. Seeing the French police for what it really is is a true blessing.
ISIS comes to life every time Macron or his filthy league needs to divert attention away from themselves.

The fuckers would go down. The Yellow Vests are only the beginning.

And you know it very well: the French protestors are throwing rocks because there is no guns. If there were guns, it would be a whole different story.
RE: Yellow Vest protests masked by a terrorist attack
Congratulations! Your application to become a member of the Tinfoil Hat Brigade has been accepted! We look forward to your future career of lunacy and madness with glee!
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(December 14, 2018 at 3:19 am)Jörmungandr Wrote: Congratulations!  Your application to become a member of the Tinfoil Hat Brigade has been accepted!  We look forward to your future career of lunacy and madness with glee!

If somebody saw the crimes of a friend and remained silent to it, then probably that person is a criminal too.
Macron and the current French government didn't just support the crimes of MBS by their silence; their president Macron even were among the few that showed public support for the Saudi maniac.

There is no way around this; I gave a video showing what the French police really does to protestors, so they weren't lying when they criticized them, but why does Macron and his government has to lie ? they are oppressing this movement with brute force, and soon enough we will see "Islamic Terrorists" blowing the protestors up. Or maybe blow the police up to give an excuse for the cops to shoot their rifles.

Of course, we know who these "Islamic Terrorists" truly work for.

Satanic..evil.

I'm not the one wearing the tinfoil hat, Jormungandr. They are instead; and they carry batons too. They give us headaches with lies about democracy but beat us when we demand our rights, they take our cash and cut down our journalists, they are the kings and we are the farmers.
The video has no context. 8 policemen are beating up a random unidentifiable person. Okay. Maybe they're French. I can't tell from the audio. Maybe the guy is a protester. Who the hell knows? He's not wearing a yellow vest and doesn't appear to be anywhere near a protest.

Allegedly, these protesters have been quite naughty for about a month staging extremely violent protests. If I'm understanding my admittedly minimal research on the subject they've earned a good beat-down or two by the police. So, if this IS a yellow vest protester getting his comeuppance, then thanks for posting a great "Justice is served" video.
(December 14, 2018 at 5:39 am)Maketakunai Wrote: The video has no context. 8 policemen are beating up a random unidentifiable person. Okay. Maybe they're French. I can't tell from the audio. Maybe the guy is a protester. Who the hell knows? He's not wearing a yellow vest and doesn't appear to be anywhere near a protest.

Allegedly, these protesters have been quite naughty for about a month staging extremely violent protests. If I'm understanding my admittedly minimal research on the subject they've earned a good beat-down or two by the police. So, if this IS a yellow vest protester getting his comeuppance, then thanks for posting a great "Justice is served" video.

Honestly; were you living under a rock or something?

I think your speech is defending the police state, one defense that exceeded the limits of looking an evidence of violence from the police recorded on video and aired everywhere to defend the French state blindly.
(December 14, 2018 at 3:16 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/eur...edirect=on

I believe at this point, it became obvious as daylight.

Every time the attention is wanted to be diverted from a huge event; a "terrorist" attack happens and it must be:
1-Islamic
2-Carried out by a Muslim with funny; almost cartoonish motives
3-It must belong to what is known as "ISIS"; or the "Israeli Secret Intelligence Service".

In France, the "Yellow Vest" movement are protesting against Macron's globalist shitty affiliation and policies, his shitty promises and hypocrisy. The guy is a filthy traitor, we  all saw how he shook the hands of a criminal accused of torturing journalists to death -MBS; that is-, and we all saw the savage ways the French police used to suppress the protests:

So much for the "democratic Macron"; eh? I never thought European police would beat up people like that; this looks like a general policy for riot control in there, no wonder this trash called Macron and his league defend MBS; he is their ally and buddy after all.

If I was a politician and my police was that brutal, I will mask their acts by diverting attention away from them with any action in my disposal. Like giving some criminals who are descended from, came from, or even smell like Muslims to kill French people. That way I divert the French public's attention. That way everybody would focus on the Muslims and the crime, and forget the Yellow Vests.

I hope the Yellow Vests bring Macron and his globalists down once and for all. Seeing the French police for what it really is is a true blessing.
ISIS comes to life every time Macron or his filthy league needs to divert attention away from themselves.

The fuckers would go down. The Yellow Vests are only the beginning.

And you know it very well: the French protestors are throwing rocks because there is no guns. If there were guns, it would be a whole different story.

The right wing hyper nationalist movement is not strictly an American thing. The sell of fear and tribalism has been used by western powers far more in recent years. But to be fair, Saudi Arabia and Iran are far worse examples as  theocracies. Your Prince has far to much power to claim he didn't have anything to do with the murder of the Saudi reporter. Just like our GOP voters are fools for thinking Putin can be believed.

Those protesters are fucking morons, especially over taxes. Just like our morons over here. What workers in the west should be bitching about are not taxes, but tax breaks for uber billionaires that don't need them. 

The real problem globally is 62 uber billionaire family/individuals whom have the combined wealth of 3 billion of the rest of humanity. But lets be clear here. Global trade is impossible to avoid. What can be done more, and needs to be done more, is for more humans world wide to put pressure on our respective governments to put diplomacy first, famine, pollution, and worker stability first. 

I've said it before. I not only hate our POTUS here, I also hate Putin, and Bibi, and your prince and the Imam's of Iran. Those protesters in France are being suckered, just like our GOP voters here fell for Don the con.

I get protesting high cost of living. But again, the problem isn't taxes, the problem is who has to compensate for the taxes the rich don't pay.
(December 14, 2018 at 6:55 am)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(December 14, 2018 at 5:39 am)Maketakunai Wrote: The video has no context. 8 policemen are beating up a random unidentifiable person. Okay. Maybe they're French. I can't tell from the audio. Maybe the guy is a protester. Who the hell knows? He's not wearing a yellow vest and doesn't appear to be anywhere near a protest.

Honestly; were you living under a rock or something?

I think your speech is defending the police state, one defense that exceeded the limits of looking an evidence of violence from the police recorded on video and aired everywhere to defend the French state blindly.

First.... thanks for posting some videos with actual context. I want to put that out there because that first video was just useless. I had to delete them to post mine. 

So, The first of this last set is also pretty damn useless. Sure, it shows cops beating up protesters, but refuses to address the question of "WHY?".

Your second video has a bit of context to it. You see people in yellow vests milling about and throwing things at the police. I notice that you've picked something that paints these rioters in a slightly decent light. Most of them are just milling around uselessly like retarded lemmings and a few bad apples on the fringe make a half-hearted attempt to throw rocks and bricks evil police. 

Then there is this footage...

And this... 

Yellow vests protesters also rioting in other countries.... here's Brussels...

And.... oh, fuck it. Sorry, but not sorry... 
Animals who go around in mobs burning cars, destroying property, and throwing bricks at cops, deserve whatever they get.
(December 14, 2018 at 7:38 am)Maketakunai Wrote: First.... thanks for posting some videos with actual context. I want to put that out there because that first video was just useless. I had to delete them to post mine. 

So, The first of this last set is also pretty damn useless. Sure, it shows cops beating up protesters, but refuses to address the question of "WHY?".

Your second video has a bit of context to it. You see people in yellow vests milling about and throwing things at the police. I notice that you've picked something that paints these rioters in a slightly decent light. Most of them are just milling around uselessly like retarded lemmings and a few bad apples on the fringe make a half-hearted attempt to throw rocks and bricks evil police. 

Then there is this footage...

And this... 

Yellow vests protesters also rioting in other countries.... here's Brussels...

And.... oh, fuck it. Sorry, but not sorry... 
Animals who go around in mobs burning cars, destroying property, and throwing bricks at cops, deserve whatever they get.

You'll quickly notice that Atlas can twist any statement, video, or news report to fit his narrative of a global conspiracy by the Saudis and all of the West to oppress and kill people, especially muslims.  And any reluctance to accept his tinfoil hattery will be painted as you supporting the conspiracy.  See how he implied you're defending the police state?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Protests against Netanyahu's Actions in Gaza Leonardo17 14 443 April 9, 2024 at 5:44 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] Attack on Russian Concert Hall Ravenshire 11 495 March 27, 2024 at 11:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Terror attack at UK hospital downbeatplumb 6 489 November 15, 2021 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Escalating violence as armed protests planned in all 50 state capitals TaraJo 64 3436 January 15, 2021 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1253 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  IS attack on Kabul Uni Foxaèr 4 480 November 3, 2020 at 8:58 am
Last Post: brewer
  Charlie Hebdo republished "Mohammed Cartoons" to mark terrorist attack trial Fake Messiah 3 414 September 3, 2020 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Protests in Belgrade FlatAssembler 3 292 July 16, 2020 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Porcupine
  Protests in Zagreb FlatAssembler 32 1356 December 3, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  Greta Thunberg: adults who attack her ‘must feel threatened’ EgoDeath 148 8481 October 3, 2019 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb