Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sherrif Clarke
Sherrif Clarke
What do you atheists think of this man?

I feel he provides the much needed "law and order narrative" to the whole "cops are evil narrative"

I see a fine upstanding  gentleman who advocates for the law and is a good example for everyone.

What is your view?

https://www.conservapedia.com/David_Clarke
RE: Sherrif Clarke
My opinion...as an american....(fuck some atheism, gods are irrelevant when it comes to men)...is that he's a traitor. He's been chumming up with the goddamned russians just to advance his political career.

That's not something that you can just waltz your way through, imo.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 28, 2018 at 12:18 am)ResoluteBaptist Wrote: What do you atheists think of this man?

I feel he provides the much needed "law and order narrative" to the whole "cops are evil narrative"

I see a fine upstanding  gentleman who advocates for the law and is a good example for everyone.

What is your view?

What do “we atheists” think?  You realize that each one of us is an individual human being who encompasses a broad spectrum of positions on countless subjects, yes?  Some unsolicited, yet friendly advice to you going forward: you’ll be more well-received here if you make an effort to get to know people individually.  We are people; not an agenda.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
At work.

Being a 'Stinky foreigner' he's not a part of my circus and definately nothing to do with any of my mob of monkeys.
I don't.

But Stanley Clark?

The man is a genius on bass.
(December 28, 2018 at 12:37 am)Gae Bolga Wrote: My opinion...as an american....(fuck some atheism, gods are irrelevant when it comes to men)...is that he's a traitor.  He's been chumming up with the goddamned russians

Russia is a conservative christian pro-rich white country. We are natural allies
(December 28, 2018 at 12:18 am)ResoluteBaptist Wrote: What do you atheists think of this man?

What is your view?

People who proposes suspension of habeas corpus are not 'advocates for the law'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I like his "law and order" approach, but he can be a bit radical at times. I'm not atheist though, so I can't speak for any of them.
Don't give two shits about him.

What is your view?

Consider your source.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.