Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Year
New Year
Hey, it's New Year in New Zealand .... I can see the future!!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

RE: New Year
The poor sheep - they know what's coming.......

Tongue
(December 31, 2018 at 10:20 am)onlinebiker Wrote: The poor sheep - they know who's coming.......

Tongue
Poor zebo is half past drunk by the time he gets this. HAVE A GOOD ONE!
Half past?? I past half past hours ago!
Be good, 30 minutes to go here!

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

At work.

Happy new year!

I'm about three or four hours behind Zebo. Heart
(December 31, 2018 at 10:20 am)onlinebiker Wrote: The poor sheep - they know what's coming.......

Tongue

'Poor sheep' me arse.  They're asking for it, dressing that way, giving us those 'come hither' bleats...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Err... Baa humbug??

Had a riding brother ( long deceased) that we used to give shit about his love of sheep... ( it began innocently enough, with just a comment made in passing whilst sitting at the bar).

Consequently, bars all over the midwest began sporting the grafitti "Wilson fucks sheep".

He was touched by it, and considered it his legacy. We would all be in an out of the way bar somewhere and he would see it over the urinal, and laugh about it.

I suspect he wrote it himself more than once..

We still see the slogan from time to time - in the oddest of places - and think fondly of the pervert. ....

Cool
(January 1, 2019 at 1:07 am)onlinebiker Wrote: Had a riding brother ( long deceased) that we used to give shit about his love of sheep... ( it began innocently enough, with just a comment made in passing whilst sitting at the bar).

Consequently, bars all over the midwest began sporting the grafitti "Wilson fucks sheep".

He was touched by it, and considered it his legacy. We would all be in an out of the way bar somewhere and he would see it over the urinal, and laugh about it.

I suspect he wrote it himself more than once..

We still see the slogan from time to time - in the oddest of places - and think fondly of the pervert. ....

Cool

Reminds me of the old joke. 

See that bridge leading into town?  I built that bridge with my own two hands.  But do people here ever say, 'There goes Pat the Bridge Builder'?  No.

See the new wing on the school?  I donated every penny of the money to build it.  But do people here ever say, 'There goes Pat the Friend of Education'?  No.

Do you know who organizes the fund drive for widows and orphans every year?  I do.  But do people here ever say, 'There goes Pat the Helper of the Poor'? No.

But, mother of God, you fuck ONE sheep...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Person Of The Year BrianSoddingBoru4 15 527 December 13, 2020 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  New Year zebo-the-fat 5 736 January 1, 2020 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Among Matt Bevin's Pardons: Man who raped 9 year old girl Cecelia 1 393 December 14, 2019 at 1:59 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  T.I. takes his daughter to the gyno every year to check her Hymen. Divinity 48 3798 December 5, 2019 at 8:39 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Bus Driver who raped 14-year old gets no Jail TIme Divinity 4 535 April 30, 2019 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  This year in "sell more and do nothing" Brian37 19 1397 January 24, 2019 at 8:19 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Happy New Year! Dr H 0 209 January 9, 2019 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  For Robert Mueller This Is Like [REDACTED] a 4 Year Old Minimalist 2 782 December 6, 2018 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  A year after Charlottesville ........ Brian37 15 1510 August 12, 2018 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Mom who killed her two year old only gets 40 years Sterben 15 2008 July 21, 2018 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris