Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 8:51 am

Poll: Do you tan or burn?
This poll is closed.
Tan
16.67%
3 16.67%
Burn
33.33%
6 33.33%
Both
50.00%
9 50.00%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you tan or burn? Or both.
Do you tan or burn? Or both.
Technically, I think anyone can get a tan if they try hard enough. But most people either tan or burn... weirdly enough I always burn first and then it turns into wonderfully sunkissed tan skin. Not worth the pain though.
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
RE: Do you tan or burn? Or both.
I fry...

Blush
Tan, unless i don't use any screen at all and am exposed for too long.
Usually take factor 20, sometimes 30.
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
If you are Christian, you burn.
(January 23, 2019 at 2:15 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: If you are Christian,  you burn.

LMAO wouldn't it be the atheists, muslims, gays and jews who burn???
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
Both. Gotta be careful but if I do it juuuuust right I won’t turn into a lobster.

When I was a kid we lived in Hawaii for a few years before moving to Florida—I got a lotta sun. My skin was darker than my sun-bleached blonde hair.

Then we moved to northern California and I’ve been a vampire ever since.
Formerly Loom from TTA (rip)

~Ignorance is not to be ignored.~
I burn. I typically wear long sleeves and hats in the summer because I burn so easily
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(January 23, 2019 at 2:18 am)Nakara Wrote: Both. Gotta be careful but if I do it juuuuust right I won’t turn into a lobster.

When I was a kid we lived in Hawaii for a few years before moving to Florida—I got a lotta sun. My skin was darker than my sun-bleached blonde hair.

Same! I have to hit that sweet spot where I like just start to burn and then get out of the sun. After a day or two it turns into a really nice tan, but I just don't feel like it's worth the pain of burning. Maybe I need a higher SPF. And wow! You lived in Hawaii and then California. Two awesome places to be.

(January 23, 2019 at 2:21 am)Losty Wrote: I burn. I typically wear long sleeves and hats in the summer because I burn so easily

Oh no!

Panic
(January 23, 2019 at 2:22 am)PRJA93 Wrote:
(January 23, 2019 at 2:18 am)Nakara Wrote: Both. Gotta be careful but if I do it juuuuust right I won’t turn into a lobster.

Same! I have to hit that sweet spot where I like just start to burn and then get out of the sun. After a day or two it turns into a really nice tan, but I just don't feel like it's worth the pain of burning. Maybe I need a higher SPF. And wow! You lived in Hawaii and then California. Two awesome places to be.

(January 23, 2019 at 2:21 am)Losty Wrote: I burn. I typically wear long sleeves and hats in the summer because I burn so easily

Oh no!

Panic

Military life x.x

But I loved CA, though the first thing I said when we got there was “Does the sun ever come out?”

I learned pretty quick that, yes, it did, about 5 times a year, and once in a blue moon there wouldn’t be a single cloud!
Formerly Loom from TTA (rip)

~Ignorance is not to be ignored.~
(January 23, 2019 at 2:25 am)Nakara Wrote:
(January 23, 2019 at 2:22 am)PRJA93 Wrote: Same! I have to hit that sweet spot where I like just start to burn and then get out of the sun. After a day or two it turns into a really nice tan, but I just don't feel like it's worth the pain of burning. Maybe I need a higher SPF. And wow! You lived in Hawaii and then California. Two awesome places to be.

Oh no!

Panic

Military life x.x

But I loved CA, though the first thing I said when we got there was “Does the sun ever come out?”

I learned pretty quick that, yes, it did, about 5 times a year, and once in a blue moon there wouldn’t be a single cloud!

Wow, had no clue that Northern Cali was that cloudy. Is San Francisco like that? Crazy. Are there any sweet spots in between like LA and cloudy north Cali?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poll: Is it possible to be both very creepy and very sexy? Edwardo Piet 12 2174 May 22, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Vaccines both good and bad? goombah111 109 16281 December 20, 2016 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  How do you deal with people who tell you you'll burn in hell? IanHulett 46 8549 February 10, 2015 at 1:11 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Tomboy/Girlygirl or Both? BrokenQuill92 5 1316 January 8, 2014 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Do you like Mac or PC or both ShinobiAtheist 25 2936 December 27, 2013 at 8:37 pm
Last Post: Rahul