Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
45 caves shutdown ends.
45 caves shutdown ends.
Watching Shumer and Pelosi on MSNBC now, no link. But 45 caved! 

I am wondering if the Stone Arrest today had something to do with it.
RE: 45 caves shutdown ends.
I thought they were just opening it for 3 weeks?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(January 25, 2019 at 4:41 pm)Brian37 Wrote: But 45 caved! 

My first thought, reading the title "45 caves shutdown ends," was that many of the off-limit tunnels of the Mammoth Cave system had finally been opened to the public.

Commas are important.
(January 25, 2019 at 5:56 pm)Losty Wrote: I thought they were just opening it for 3 weeks?

Yes, and?

45 would be bat shit insane to shut it down again. And if he tries the executive order which does not apply in this case, he will clog up the courts with lawsuits.

The good thing for now is that workers will get paid and back pay. The irony is that what he is signing was one of the same plans offered days before the shutdown began. So basically this shit didn't have to happen in the first place.
Excellent now things can go back to gridlock but at least the workers are getting paid  Clap
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(January 25, 2019 at 6:12 pm)Brian37 Wrote: 45 would be bat shit insane

Umm....
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
If the moron tries the executive order route, the problem with that is tons of his rural farmer supporters along the border, and even resort places would file suit against using eminent domain. So it wouldn't be just liberals objecting to such an order.
So your Harpy hero is more stubborn than the Clown in Charge.

Whoop- dee- shit.....
(January 25, 2019 at 6:44 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: So your Harpy hero is more stubborn than the Clown in Charge.

Whoop- dee- shit.....

Really, if you think that "stubbornness" is a matter of "both sides are equal" at this point in history, you don't know history.
(January 25, 2019 at 6:48 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(January 25, 2019 at 6:44 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: So your Harpy hero is more stubborn than the Clown in Charge.

Whoop- dee- shit.....
Really, if you think that "stubbornness" is a matter of "both sides are equal" at this point in history, you don't know history.
Of COURSE they' re equal.

Scum, both sides.

You' re a delusional twat if you think any politician is on " your side".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Government shutdown Foxaèr 14 1020 November 16, 2023 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Government shutdown impacting you yet? Jehanne 64 3657 January 24, 2019 at 10:53 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Battle of the Bulger ends. Brian37 22 1179 November 3, 2018 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Paris Museum caves to Islamic threats over art. Brian37 30 5019 January 31, 2015 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Brian37