Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 12:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's New In the 'Hood?
What's New In the 'Hood?
I took some time away to attend to work and personal matters but will check in from time to time going forward.

Anything new or interesting happening at AF that I should know about? Is everyone well?
RE: What's New In the 'Hood?
I haven't killed anyone and there are no witnesses to say different.
Dying to live, living to die.
There was a big punch-up a few weeks ago, but it seems to have settled down, for the most part. Several people left in high dudgeon, some just wandered off.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I'm freezing my ass off. Send thermal underwear (with a flap).
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I haven't killed anyone either, but I've come close to hoisting the black flag a time or two.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(January 29, 2019 at 5:47 pm)Crossless2.0 Wrote: I took some time away to attend to work and personal matters but will check in from time to time going forward.

Anything new or interesting happening at AF that I should know about? Is everyone well?

Good to see you! How’ve you been?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Still haven’t found a Jill. But I walked up a hill!
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
I think most of the long time Christians are gone Cl huggy GC. got one or two new guys and i think one of them has also left. minnie was bann for a little while and it seems to have taken all the wind out of his sails as I can't remember anything of any significance he has written or commented on in a month, I almost got ban for adding the letter m to the word fake when describing the old indian man who was beating that drum infront of the kid. after all hokem is a legit oxford English word with no racial connotative what so ever. but replace hok with fake and now your the leader of the kkk..

The times are a changing. its getting where you can't say anything against a person with out it becoming a matter of race. which to my understanding is one of several reasons the christians are leaving. is that anything negative can be said about us, you can be filled with hate and spite and pure loathing but if a christian makes any critical remark they are mock with out mercy or even formally reprimanded. the official consensus argument being the christian remarks were reported but no other remarks against Christians were. EI the christian's are not ratting out people who hurl vitrial against them but it seems even the mods are actively seeking any potential rule break to make it more difficult to have an uncensored opinion.

true or one point of view and maybe not another it's hard to argue against someone like catholic lady when she says she feels this way. someone who I've never seen her go after anyone. she even had beef with me and Handel it with grace and respect. I'm sure most will say it's all in my head, but then again where are the christian members why did they all leave at the same time?

so what is new with you?
(January 29, 2019 at 7:25 pm)Fireball Wrote: There was a big punch-up a few weeks ago, but it seems to have settled down, for the most part. Several people left in high dudgeon, some just wandered off.

Interestingly, there seems to be a correlation between that and it settling down.
“I almost got banned” ~Drich 🙄🙄🙄
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chain eateries in your hood. brewer 24 1491 January 31, 2016 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: vorlon13