Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 things you didn’t know about Star Wars
10 things you didn’t know about Star Wars
1- In episode 5, it’s not actually Luke. If you look closely, you’ll see it’s an actor just pretending to be Luke.

2- I’ve been told episode 4 is actually the first episode, but this is a common myth. If that were the case, and episode 1 came afterwards, everyone is getting younger.

3- If you call your kid Darth Vader, of course he’s going to turn out evil.

4- Darth Vader got the job because of affirmative action. The Emperor’s eyesight was going and he thought he was a black guy. This is obviously the case as he continues to get away with violence in the workplace that the white guys never would.

5- The films are secretly about sexuality. "The gay" currently effects 80-150% of people, according to a scientist. Skywalker rhymes with Thigh-stroker, which is how I suspect two gays reproduce.

6- Two gays don’t necessarily produce a gay offspring.

7- All of the planets in the stories are anagrams of rude words. Sometimes you have to add in a few more letters, or take some away. But you’ll understand eventually.

8- The films are secretly about the futility of fighting evil. Even if you wipe it out, something even worse will suddenly appear, and take over the galaxy while you watch gormlessly.

9- You have to choose whether you’re gay or not at the age of 25, and you can only change your mind once at 30. Do your research.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
RE: 10 things you didn’t know about Star Wars
"The films are secretly about the futility of fighting evil. Even if you wipe it out, something even worse will suddenly appear, and take over the galaxy while you watch gormlessly."

Horse pucky.

Star Wars is a blatant rip of the space operas of the 1950's, especially the writings of EE 'Doc' Smith.
And also that Christians consider it ploy of Satan to corrupt good Christians from path to Jesus straight down to Hell on Satan's pitchfork

[Image: sw-sata.jpg]
(March 20, 2019 at 5:01 am)fredd bear Wrote: "The films are secretly about the futility of fighting evil. Even if you wipe it out, something even worse will suddenly appear, and take over the galaxy while you watch gormlessly."

Horse pucky.

Star Wars is a blatant rip of  the space operas of the 1950's, especially the writings of EE 'Doc' Smith.

More like the 1920s. Doc Smith wrote The Skylark of Space around 1920, and that story is pretty much the parent of all space operas. Star Wars wasn't a blatant rip, since all space opera is derivative. Star Wars revived space opera. 

Doc Smith shaped modern science fiction. Personally, I have long suspected that Mr. Spock was modeled on the personality of Marc Duquesne, Richard Seaton's nemesis in Skylark.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you know today that you didn't know yesterday? BrianSoddingBoru4 3581 173844 Yesterday at 1:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 1006 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 746 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Things You Miss Foxaèr 15 890 September 16, 2022 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Charles Bronson movie star Woah0 9 745 September 12, 2022 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Did you know? Ryn 2 314 July 4, 2022 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: weaponoffreedom
  Happy Star Wars Day onlinebiker 7 418 May 5, 2022 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Things your family/friends have done you wish. Brian37 5 481 October 19, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  There are some things you lose track of, & regret. Brian37 11 1107 June 22, 2021 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: Hillbillyatheist
  Things you miss from your childhood. Brian37 23 1560 May 19, 2021 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Brian37