Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’m doing a charity walk
I’m doing a charity walk
Hey, folks. I’m doing a charity walk to support the hospital affiliated with my mother’s treatment center. Obviously, do not feel compelled, but if you’re comfortable, and it’s a cause you care about, feel free to sponsor me here. http://sh.convio.net/site/TR/Walk/Genera...fr_id=1040
RE: I’m doing a charity walk
I'm walking as well Smile
Pimp
(March 22, 2019 at 9:29 am)Shell B Wrote: Hey, folks. I’m doing a charity walk to support the hospital affiliated with my mother’s treatment center. Obviously, do not feel compelled, but if you’re comfortable, and it’s a cause you care about, feel free to sponsor me here. http://sh.convio.net/site/TR/Walk/Genera...fr_id=1040

While I am not comfortable doing anything financial online, I will gladly post this link on my FB and twitter pages for those whom are comfortable. Hope it helps. I'd be more comfortable with a pm physical address and mail the charity a check.
No worries. Any address for the organization would likely be on that website. Don't feel compelled, either way. Just sharing it is kind enough in our book!
(March 23, 2019 at 4:08 pm)Shell B Wrote: No worries. Any address for the organization would likely be on that website. Don't feel compelled, either way. Just sharing it is kind enough in our book!

Hackers are the only reason I don't do anything financially online. But I have posted the link on my FB page.
Thank you very much. I do a lot of fundraising stuff, and I never want people to go out of their comfort zone to donate. Additionally, we all work hard for our money, and we have different causes we support. I appreciate you even thinking of this cause.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pope went for a walk Fake Messiah 13 1722 March 6, 2022 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  godless parents are doing a better job drfuzzy 16 3662 September 7, 2015 at 9:49 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut