Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just report the GD report to the public and settle this
Just report the GD report to the public and settle this
It is obvious that Trump's self appointed Attorney General cannot be fully trusted to simply give a summary on the report. Especially in this situation. You would think if Fat Donny really believed he is "vindicated" by this report he would want it released to the public immediately. The public has the right to know. https://www.yahoo.com/news/barr-preparin...itics.html

We have Dump supporters already celebrating like they won something. They honestly look like retards. They remind me of a lambs heading to the slaughter but they think they won something great. Whatever... Dodgy
Better there than here where my stuff is
RE: Just report the GD report to the public and settle this
Is there a reason you've posted the same thing twice?
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 24, 2019 at 7:16 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Is there a reason you've posted the same thing twice?

I just wanted to make sure everyone saw my post.  Razz

But honestly I did not know, my bad.
Better there than here where my stuff is
Of course it's a victory. We'll never see any apologies from those who stated positively that he was guilty of collusion without the evidence to back it up. It's victory for the idea of not jumping to conclusions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump Ally Calls for Public Executions ZoomerTrumper 1 261 February 26, 2024 at 11:52 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Trump Ally Calls for Public Executions ZoomerTrumper 1 256 February 26, 2024 at 11:39 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Should public transportation be free? Fake Messiah 41 2771 July 26, 2022 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  It's Just One Vote and It's Just One Carbon Footprint Duty 16 1009 October 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Dem senators unveil expanded public option for health insurance Aegon 19 3789 April 26, 2018 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Aegon
  What would you change about the American public school system? Bahana 53 6081 April 17, 2018 at 4:02 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Homosexuality should be forbidden in public Sopra 33 3399 February 28, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  GOP healthcare bill surcharge is essentially a public mandate. The Industrial Atheist 4 975 March 13, 2017 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  "Never Settle" Drumpf, Settles. Minimalist 16 2663 November 19, 2016 at 8:13 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Daily Show Did A Public Service Minimalist 1 537 August 1, 2016 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye