Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The dangers of texting and walking :P
The dangers of texting and walking :P
I bet everyone already saw this, but seriously, I laughed my ass off:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1Vwx8igo...re=related

Oh, and listen her tell who she is texting back... yeah, just the cherry ontop of the cake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIrhVo1WA78
RE: The dangers of texting and walking :P
Who would jesus text?
<mocking>[sob sob] Daddy do something about it! [sob sob]

Are you fucking kidding me?

C'mere, sweet pea. [reaches out and slaps the idiot]

[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I wonder what message she got from church that made her so excited? Mabe "You are about to be baptized my child", and she was answering "No wai, when?" *splash"
If you want to text STOP MOVING.

The other week I saw a boy cycling no-handed down the road while texting. He seemed to survive, but didnt deserve to.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(January 23, 2011 at 9:26 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: The other week I saw a boy cycling no-handed down the road while texting. He seemed to survive, but didnt deserve to.

haha, I'd say he most certainly deserves to survive. It's that kind of nonchalant arrogance that I love in life. Sometimes when I'm crossing the road I just close my eyes, put my headphones in and cartwheel to what I think is the other side. Then casually walk off as if nothing has happened lighting a cigarette with a blow torch.
Accidents whilst texting,using a cell phone or Mp3 player are evolution in action.

I don't text; it's tedious, and the keypad is too small. Besides, texting is helping produce a generation of illiterates.Devil
(January 23, 2011 at 7:18 pm)padraic Wrote: Accidents whilst texting,using a cell phone or Mp3 player are evolution in action.

I don't text; it's tedious, and the keypad is too small. Besides, texting is helping produce a generation of illiterates.Devil

You're a rational man, Pad.

When I see my wife texting over and over I usually blurt out "why don't you just fucking CALL HER???"

I haven't gotten a reasonable answer yet.

Quote: It's that kind of nonchalant arrogance that I love in life.

Sadly, it's only the arrogance of the young, which gets a lot of them killed. At that age, people are oblivious to their own fragile mortality. It's the built -in ignorance and arrogance which allows young men to go to war.
Oh I don't know....there have been plenty of things I've texted I wouldn't be caught dead saying out loud in a public place... Big Grin
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parsonsfield - "Weeds or Wildflowers" on The Walking Dead WinterHold 1 414 January 23, 2021 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  The Walking Dead post SE09 WinterHold 7 584 June 23, 2020 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  The walking dead. paulpablo 16 2875 April 4, 2016 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  The Walking Dead s04 Foxaèr 0 688 December 3, 2013 at 1:10 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  The Walking Dead Something completely different 63 16406 December 16, 2012 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: Something completely different